Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 am

No worries man :thumbup:
Hi mrtools, Jimmy and our great coders,
Just wanted to run this by you and get your opinion on it.... isn’t the TDI in the link below the same you are kindly offering for free here or do you think that there is more to it ?

The video below also explains more on how they use it with this other indicator (DOTS method) projecting target and SL levels (not sure if our great forum here has a similar indicator.. pls excuse my humble experience compared to yours)

Please take a look and I would appreciate sharing your opinion here....thanks a lot for kindly making these great tools available for us freely.

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi mrtools, Jimmy and our great coders,
Just wanted to run this by you and get your opinion on it.... isn’t the TDI in the link below the same you are kindly offering for free here or do you think that there is more to it ?
The TDI Pro is on the first page of this thread. The full version of TDI Pro from Compassfx with divergences is also in this thread too (it was posted by member moey_dw). Please take some time to have a read of the whole topic.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:55 pm
Thanks Jimmy. I appreciate your quick response too :)
That's okay. Yes the full version of the TDI Pro is in this thread here: Compassfx TDI Pro for MT4 :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:18 am

Yes it is but there are at least 4 buy/sell zones do you realize that would mean counting entering/exiting the zones at least 8 different alerts constantly going off.
Thanks - I thought that they would be separate but if not then the alert would be useless to everyone.
You can see how I have used it - illustration attached.
I can get alerts via the Star signal so it is not a problem I cannot overcome.
Thanks again.
TEAMTRADER
PS - a wonderful indicator.
Attachments

aviator4200 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:08 am Mr. Tools,

I am getting a blank screen after I have attached the indicator. Is there any setting I have to tweak?

Please see the attached pic for reference.

Thank you in advance!

DZ_TDI.png
Make sure dll's are enabled and add the dynamic zone dll file(attached) to mt4/library folder.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
aviator4200