Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

this is actually the kind of divergence i was looking for. rsi divergence based on the arrows of this indi for example.
(from main chart to indi chart, not the other way around. after all, divergences are created by the orders/volume)
so the pattern should be from main chart to indi chart. it is way more accurate.

but then i think its a bit of work to code.
to plot the line real time on the main chart (current forming high arrow and previous high/vice versa for low) and correspond another line to the rsi, based on the main window line.
impending divergence per se
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:48 pm this is actually the kind of divergence i was looking for. rsi divergence based on the arrows of this indi for example.
(from main chart to indi chart, not the other way around. after all divergences are created by the orders/volume)
so the pattern should be from main chart to indi chart. it is way more accurate.

but then i think its a bit of work to code.
to plot the line real time on the main chart (current forming high arrow and previous high/vice versa for low) and correspond another line to the rsi, based on the main window line.
impending divergence per se
Hope this will help you. This is a simple rsi divergence.
These users thanked the author binaryverseofficial for the post:
Amunra5