Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

qasd wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:35 am

Thank you Xard for everything....May Blessings be on you always. I am using the 4hr tpl on 1 min candles as the 5 min.tpl doesnt show the trend line of 1 hr as we see in the pic. My problem is that the labels of MMath are not showing on 5 min tf or 1 min tf. Pl suggest how to fix it. thanks
have you change octavemath scale based on what you trade? example for currencies, you have to use 16 scale

I'm looking this system for a while and I think its can be workable but please someone help me because I read this thread from the beginning but I can't find answers to my questions?
I think the first page is a little bit outdated. So my questions:
What timeframe is offered to use?
What is the bold black line? and the what is the red?
What are the semafors means?
How we need to understand the black table in the upper right corner?
What does the green order buy or the pink order sell means?
What does the high close low meaning?

The others I think I found out.
Pleas not tell me to wreathe thread because I did. I would like to get constructive answers. Thanks in advance.

Hi XARD,

WOW! I have only just found this thread and am slowly working through all the posts from Post 1.

I followed you from 2009 on other Forums (under another Avatar) and have used many of your indicators in my strategies. My current strategies (and me!) are consistently profitable and I thought I was good at developing them but, bloody hell lad, you make me look like a stone age kindergarten trader!

I have been trading stocks, futures and commodities long before computers were used in trading and am familiar with the calculations for the common indicators which has allowed me to modify them for my own strategies but your new generation of indicators makes me stand back in awe of you. You have been able to do, and much better, what I could only dream of. Not only that, but you are offering your knowledge and trading expertise for free with an abundance of patience that I have never seen before. When I think back about the crazy $$ I paid to attend and buy courses from the really well know trading gurus, I am blown away by what you give for free compared to them. More importantly, your stuff works - really works - theirs never did!

I have questions I would like to ask but since I respect, treasure and value your time, I will not ask them until I have caught up with all the posts since I am sure some of the answers will be in there.

THANK YOU and all other superlative expressions are not sufficient to describe my appreciation for you and your work but THANK YOU anyway and I will leave Karma to take care of the rest.

Cheers,

Rob
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
Jedidiah
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:18 am Hi XARD,

WOW! I have only just found this thread and am slowly working through all the posts from Post 1.

I followed you from 2009 on other Forums (under another Avatar) and have used many of your indicators in my strategies. My current strategies (and me!) are consistently profitable and I thought I was good at developing them but, bloody hell lad, you make me look like a stone age kindergarten trader!

I have been trading stocks, futures and commodities long before computers were used in trading and am familiar with the calculations for the common indicators which has allowed me to modify them for my own strategies but your new generation of indicators makes me stand back in awe of you. You have been able to do, and much better, what I could only dream of. Not only that, but you are offering your knowledge and trading expertise for free with an abundance of patience that I have never seen before. When I think back about the crazy $$ I paid to attend and buy courses from the really well know trading gurus, I am blown away by what you give for free compared to them. More importantly, your stuff works - really works - theirs never did!

I have questions I would like to ask but since I respect, treasure and value your time, I will not ask them until I have caught up with all the posts since I am sure some of the answers will be in there.

THANK YOU and all other superlative expressions are not sufficient to describe my appreciation for you and your work but THANK YOU anyway and I will leave Karma to take care of the rest.

Cheers,

Rob
Something here doesn't add up.

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:15 am Found this on the net... really good.
Openboard.... https://openboard.ch/index.en.html

All the best
Xard777
what is it?? i looked but don't understand what.............

XARD: It is a whiteboard that you place the desktop in the foreground enabling you to draw on your charts, mark support/resistance areas for trading, save your work and compare. It has tons of uses. If you are running Linux just install the windows version as it works a treat on Linux :-)
All the best
Xard
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
traderokey
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

normannasty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Did you got answer to this question?
this is still going on... and on... and on...

Its based on D1 and if you traded off it alone you will get panned - this continual question is totally missing the point of xards system.
You and everyone else continually asking this are trying to remove the context. For any of these indicators to present a number something has already happened think about that and what xard is presenting to you.

there are plenty of threads and google results on what bid/ratio it is and how its constructed.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
AndreAysen