Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:24 am

i cant comment on 'ideal' - youll settle on your own preference.
You are absolutely on the right lines of the issue of bars and time ticking over which causes everything to recalulate/repaint next bar. This is what i have been banging on about, about mt4 since day dot.
It is a massive issue with mt4.

with reference to MTF, yes because its taking 4 1hr bars = 4 hours at a time.
Many thanks for this explanation. I'm already testing different templates with different combinations for the 3 MA timeframes. I'm varying how far apart the timeframes are from each other to see what works best.

bosamfo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:45 pm
As I thank XARD for this great innovation. Please I am a newbie here... Can anyone please show me where I can download the latest version?

Thank you
Read the entire section to understand THEN DOWNLOAD. u need to do this in order to understand it. Senseless downloading without understanding what u downloading??

AndreAysen wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:23 pm
bosamfo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:45 pm
As I thank XARD for this great innovation. Please I am a newbie here... Can anyone please show me where I can download the latest version?

Thank you
Read the entire section to understand THEN DOWNLOAD. u need to do this in order to understand it. Senseless downloading without understanding what u downloading??
"Senseless" is too harsh a word Sir... Read about 60% through this section and continue to read through. Just wanted to know if there was a newer version. Anyways sorry for asking.

bosamfo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:19 pm
AndreAysen wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:23 pm

"Senseless" is too harsh a word Sir... Read about 60% through this section and continue to read through. Just wanted to know if there was a newer version. Anyways sorry for asking.
Well then well done.. If you continue reading you will find it and thereafter you certainly will be supported by the entire community. Good luck in your trading and this indicator is certainly well worth the read.

traderokey wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:33 pm
traderokey wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:27 pm

I agree with you that there is nothing so special about the bid/ask ratio etc. I guess it's the effect of using a new system for the first time and also curiosity to understand every feature on display.

Thanks for highlighting the timeframe difference. Does this mean that H4 is the ideal base timeframe for analysis when using this system? So, a trend on any lower timeframe is only correct when it agrees with H4? For example if I open a chart on M5, does it mean that most indicators are only "correct" or final for the last closed H4 bar?

I always notice when using other MTF indicators that when a H4 MTF indicator is opened on a H1 chart, that the last 4 bars of the indicator will keep recalculating until the current H4 candle is closed. Is this the case here? Let me know if my thought process is correct and please feel free to point me in the right direction. I'm always happy to put in the hardwork. Thank you again for taking out time to engage with me. I appreciate your help.
Update:
I continued studying the indicators and I believe I've figured out what you mean. Thanks a lot. The key is the "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv7" indicator. This system was like a blackbox to me but now I seem to understand the MA crossovers and how the 3 different timeframes need to align to ensure high probability trades.

The T1MAper, T2MAper and S1MAper settings can be adjusted to fit all 3 trend lines to the required trading style. Example if I want to trade on M30 chart, I can adjust the other two trend lines to point to M5 and H4 respectively. Hope I'm correct. Thanks.
Thank you Xard for everything....May Blessings be on you always. I am using the 4hr tpl on 1 min candles as the 5 min.tpl doesnt show the trend line of 1 hr as we see in the pic. My problem is that the labels of MMath are not showing on 5 min tf or 1 min tf. Pl suggest how to fix it. thanks

qasd wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:35 am
traderokey wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Update:
I continued studying the indicators and I believe I've figured out what you mean. Thanks a lot. The key is the "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv7" indicator. This system was like a blackbox to me but now I seem to understand the MA crossovers and how the 3 different timeframes need to align to ensure high probability trades.

The T1MAper, T2MAper and S1MAper settings can be adjusted to fit all 3 trend lines to the required trading style. Example if I want to trade on M30 chart, I can adjust the other two trend lines to point to M5 and H4 respectively. Hope I'm correct. Thanks.
Thank you Xard for everything....May Blessings be on you always. I am using the 4hr tpl on 1 min candles as the 5 min.tpl doesnt show the trend line of 1 hr as we see in the pic. My problem is that the labels of MMath are not showing on 5 min tf or 1 min tf. Pl suggest how to fix it. thanks
have you change octavemath scale based on what you trade? example for currencies, you have to use 16 scale

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

heldialfiadi wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 pm
qasd wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:35 am

have you change octavemath scale based on what you trade? example for currencies, you have to use 16 scale
THanks for ur reply. Yes i see it makes a change .i did more search for how much to keep but there are only2 other posts. so still have to figure to determine the number. :thumbup:

I'm looking this system for a while and I think its can be workable but please someone help me because I read this thread from the beginning but I can't find answers to my questions?
I think the first page is a little bit outdated. So my questions:
What timeframe is offered to use?
What is the bold black line? and the what is the red?
What are the semafors means?
How we need to understand the black table in the upper right corner?
What does the green order buy or the pink order sell means?
What does the high close low meaning?

The others I think I found out.
Pleas not tell me to wreathe thread because I did. I would like to get constructive answers. Thanks in advance.

Hi XARD,

WOW! I have only just found this thread and am slowly working through all the posts from Post 1.

I followed you from 2009 on other Forums (under another Avatar) and have used many of your indicators in my strategies. My current strategies (and me!) are consistently profitable and I thought I was good at developing them but, bloody hell lad, you make me look like a stone age kindergarten trader!

I have been trading stocks, futures and commodities long before computers were used in trading and am familiar with the calculations for the common indicators which has allowed me to modify them for my own strategies but your new generation of indicators makes me stand back in awe of you. You have been able to do, and much better, what I could only dream of. Not only that, but you are offering your knowledge and trading expertise for free with an abundance of patience that I have never seen before. When I think back about the crazy $$ I paid to attend and buy courses from the really well know trading gurus, I am blown away by what you give for free compared to them. More importantly, your stuff works - really works - theirs never did!

I have questions I would like to ask but since I respect, treasure and value your time, I will not ask them until I have caught up with all the posts since I am sure some of the answers will be in there.

THANK YOU and all other superlative expressions are not sufficient to describe my appreciation for you and your work but THANK YOU anyway and I will leave Karma to take care of the rest.

Cheers,

Rob
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34233 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13742 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”