Looking for Trade Manager

Hello

I am looking for a trade manager.
I have looked through a lot of managers and scripts here in the FS but I have not found the right one yet.
I am looking a manager the could be activated manually from the button on the chart Short/Long
When you hit a button then the manager would open a Pending order user-definable amount of pips above or below the last candle high or low.
The manager would then place a hidden SL and TP. Both will be user-definable.
At the same time, the manager would also place a second pending order at the SL level. If the previous trade was Long then the second trade would be short from the SL level. The second trade would be with the same amount of pips with SL and TP. The trade size for both trades would be user-definable.

If someone knows such a manager or is willing to create one it would be highly appreciated

I hope someone can help me out.

Regards

Kristjan

Re: Looking for Trade Manager

cribu wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm Hello

I am looking for a trade manager.
I have looked through a lot of managers and scripts here in the FS but I have not found the right one yet.
I am looking a manager the could be activated manually from the button on the chart Short/Long
When you hit a button then the manager would open a Pending order user-definable amount of pips above or below the last candle high or low.
The manager would then place a hidden SL and TP. Both will be user-definable.
At the same time, the manager would also place a second pending order at the SL level. If the previous trade was Long then the second trade would be short from the SL level. The second trade would be with the same amount of pips with SL and TP. The trade size for both trades would be user-definable.

If someone knows such a manager or is willing to create one it would be highly appreciated

I hope someone can help me out.

Regards

Kristjan
I am currently searching for & in desperate need of a good trade manager EA myself. If I come across one that meets your requirements I'll let you know. Just a heads up though, your hedge/reverse trade at stop-loss feature is probably considered an advanced feature & most likely only found in paid trade managers. But then again, what I'm looking for may not be available as free EA either.

I'm looking for a trade manager that...

-1-can open immediate & pending buy/sell orders based upon risk %
-If SL manually set, risk% will automatically determine lot size
-I SL left blank, risk% will automatically determine SL & lot size
-2-can include trailing stop with partial close (preferably trail step based on ATR)
-3-can include Break even
-4-ability to add hidden TP & SL
-5-ability to view settings as pips or points

I'm having a hard time find this even as a paid software using google search engine. I don't mind paying for this, I just really need it.

hope you have success on your trade manager ea journey!