Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi All,

I'm here also to help not just to take))
I`ve got something i found a couple weeks ago and results are incredible.Nano trader analyzer(NTA) is now integral part of my system.I would share this indicator with you and help your trading makes very profitable if isn`t.Very powerful and accurate.Works on any symbol any TF. Also attached nano trader signal(NTS) indicator comes with it i think the one i use works better(more accurate) but NTS helping a lot to get better market view and is a fantastic confirmation indicator .Those two suppose to be a complete trading system where to take trade both dots need to be the same colour.Enjoy...
PS
Let me know if you like it))
These users thanked the author markw118 for the post (total 6):
Sutatong, Holmes27, Antonio, yount79, Patrick K, SijjiN

markw118 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 pm Hi All,

I'm here also to help not just to take))
I`ve got something i found a couple weeks ago and results are incredible.Nano trader analyzer(NTA) is now integral part of my system.I would share this indicator with you and help your trading makes very profitable if isn`t.Very powerful and accurate.Works on any symbol any TF. Also attached nano trader signal(NTS) indicator comes with it i think the one i use works better(more accurate) but NTS helping a lot to get better market view and is a fantastic confirmation indicator .Those two suppose to be a complete trading system where to take trade both dots need to be the same colour.Enjoy...
PS
Let me know if you like it))
Hey,
what timeframe you trade with that system?
Thx.
D.

pin12 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 am Hi

This is an indicator that seems interesting, because it supposedly does not repaint, but it also seems to have a problem: The arrows are not updated automatically.

Would it be possible for someone to repair it, in case it has any mismatch or wrong code please?

Regards

Hi, the indicator is based on ups and downs in the price, the arrows adapt to the ups and downs in the price continuously, when stationary it looks perfect ...
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Antonio, pin12, Jimmy

pin12 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 am Hi

This is an indicator that seems interesting, because it supposedly does not repaint, but it also seems to have a problem: The arrows are not updated automatically.

Would it be possible for someone to repair it, in case it has any mismatch or wrong code please?

Regards
No it does repaint, it's very similar to a zigzag in calculation but most of the zigzag's I have seen recalculate or in other word's repaint by design, this super signal repaints either by a coding error or a joke.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Antonio, ionone, pin12, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:08 pm

No it does repaint, it's very similar to a zigzag in calculation but most of the zigzag's I have seen recalculate or in other word's repaint by design, this super signal repaints either by a coding error or a joke.
possible to make stop the arrow when the next bar 3rd PA bar close price > arrow position bar higher price -uptrend.. Its just an idea . can we try !!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
pin12, mecca
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi