Re: 100% Accurate Indicator for the State of the Global Economy.

Pava wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm

exactly...new member
I trade Forex since 2016 and be a Webmaster since 2009, and your Comment anyhow do not make Sense. "When Posts on Forex Forums rise, global economy "stalls" or goes high"

Im not sure what Forex Forums have in Common with visible Impact on a Trillion Dollar Market. Alone that Fact shows how dumb your Thread is. This is exactly what it is.

Pava wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm

exactly...new member
they have no idea about the Baltic Dry Index.................... this is the correlations of correlations

pava be right...................... see for urself
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Pava, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

koleinz wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:12 pm

I trade Forex since 2016 and be a Webmaster since 2009, and your Comment anyhow do not make Sense. "When Posts on Forex Forums rise, global economy "stalls" or goes high"

Im not sure what Forex Forums have in Common with visible Impact on a Trillion Dollar Market. Alone that Fact shows how dumb your Thread is. This is exactly what it is.
"stalls" or goes high" ...this is not what I said in the original post...Webmonster since 2009...

koleinz wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:41 pm Thanks Moey for Clarification & Sovereignty.

Its like CO² correlate with all kinds of Parameters and they imaginary pretend that the influenced Factor must be CO² - Good Politics nothing more. Correlation is no Causality. Its a Indication for now - "100% Accurate" is just a good laugher.

I wish you a relaxing Day Pava, i guess you need it lol
hustle never stops