Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

yohanforex wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:46 am Any way this can be a mq4? I'm on a wine MacOS mt4 and installing an ex4 as an indicator seems like a problem for me.
No source code requests. It says it right at the top mate. Please follow the rules.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

yohanforex wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:43 pm Copy that. Will keep this in mind.
Thanks mate :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ChartRe: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

Hello,
I am new here, so I hope this is not an improper question. I really like the feel of things being organized and proper here.
Is there possibly an EA using Trend Direction Force Index Indicator? It would be great if it would open and close position automatically based on the break form middle range and return. I would very much like to have the opportunity to experiment and see how it performs when different smoothing algorithms are used.
Any luck for me with this?

Thank you, Vit

(on chart: live trade, yellow big arrows are turtle trades, Ichimoku light and thunder, standard stoch and two trend direction force indexes = current 15m and 1H, the 15m paints the fractal arrows)
Attachments
These users thanked the author najv for the post:
paroucia