NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 am
AlphaOmega wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:36 am
Thank you... a real gem of an indicator!!!
Which one?
SORRY... I made a mistake somehow.. The "Thank you" was meant to Mr Tools for the indicator: RSI - averages + Bollinger bands (lines + alerts + arrows + mtf)... no worries, it seems you are also working very hard and deserve a "Thank you" :-)

Capital Reserve wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:46 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:34 am

On line 35, 36,and 37 try changing

Code: Select all

bool   alertsMessage   = false;
bool   alertsSound     = false;
bool   alertsEmail     = false;
to

extern bool   alertsMessage   = true;
extern bool   alertsSound     = true;
extern bool   alertsEmail     = true;

Also the alerts are for price breaking out of upper/lower bands the arrows are a little different, has some price action verification.
I tried that. Nothing is happening. I changed the original indicator. I cannot say I really know how to alter or fix code that well. Do I have to do the same thing with the template? Also, I understand price and the actual arrows may be different but I am not getting any notifications at all for anything from this indicator. Thank you.
Actually, I think I have the alerts working. I tested it on 2 currency pairs on the 1 minute time frame and I am getting alerts. BUT the template is a different story. Do I need to create a whole new template similar to the one I added the attachment to and what is in the image I posted based off the now working indicator or is there a way to fix the template as is somehow? Thank you!

Capital Reserve wrote:
mrtools wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:34 am

On line 35, 36,and 37 try changing

bool   alertsMessage   = false;
bool   alertsSound     = false;
bool   alertsEmail     = false;
to

extern bool   alertsMessage   = true;
extern bool   alertsSound     = true;
extern bool   alertsEmail     = true;

Also the alerts are for price breaking out of upper/lower bands the arrows are a little different, has some price action verification.
I tried that. Nothing is happening. I changed the original indicator. I cannot say I really know how to alter or fix code that well. Do I have to do the same thing with the template? Also, I understand price and the actual arrows may be different but I am not getting any notifications at all for anything from this indicator. Thank you.
Try this one, haven't tested so not sure if it's better, also not sure why they are named no repaint but they still recalculate/repaint.
TMA centered abands.mq4
(21.21 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Capital Reserve wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:15 am
Capital Reserve wrote:

Actually, I think I have the alerts working. I tested it on 2 currency pairs on the 1 minute time frame and I am getting alerts. BUT the template is a different story. Do I need to create a whole new template similar to the one I added the attachment to and what is in the image I posted based off the now working indicator or is there a way to fix the template as is somehow? Thank you!
If you kept the name the same you can try to replace the old one with the fixed version and either rename the template to the same or different name and probably far as I know need to reinstall each chart with the new fixed template.

lucmat wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:22 pm
hi mrtools and everyone,
is it possible to delete "rsi" from the indicator attached?
and is it possible to improve it (maybe dynamic zone) and maybe add alert when line reenter in zone or in band?
Thanks in advance

Lucmat

JS-StohlBBoRSI.mq4
Please try it out, not able to verify.
JS-StohlBBo.mq4
(8.79 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am
Capital Reserve wrote:

Try this one, haven't tested so not sure if it's better, also not sure why they are named no repaint but they still recalculate/repaint.
I suppose it's not worth the trouble since they repaint, right? Are there indicators like this that DO NOT repaint that you know of? Thank you!

Capital Reserve wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:45 am
mrtools wrote:

I suppose it's not worth the trouble since they repaint, right? Are there indicators like this that DO NOT repaint that you know of? Thank you!

here is a link to the topic
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8422580

also thanks to Jimmy, who is working on a daily download, you can look for decent indicators in his stream !!!
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472845
Volente Deo

Capital Reserve wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:45 am
mrtools wrote:

Maybe good for estimation but for a final buy and sell decision, think it would be dangerous.

pffaustt wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 am
Hi Mr. Tools, my first request. Love this Ehlers transform indicator and was hoping you could add an alert when the dots appear.

ThanksEhlers - Fisher transform experiment.mq4
Mrtools, I came across this same series of indicator. The "Ehlers Fisher Transform". What I am wondering since there is so many, is what is the "best version" of it with alerts/notifications built in? A link would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

134 Replies 19325 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

134 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”