NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 pm
VERTEX V/s BB
it may be good, but both indicators recount, you probably know and understand this, old forum member, how can you trust such indications? you need at least one filter from those indicators that you can rely on, and this is another set of more and not the most reliable indicators, beginners will download and they will make mistakes, losing time, money and nerve cells. but of course we have a forum open to everything, democracy is the same, you can do anything you want ....
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:53 pm
sal wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 pm
VERTEX V/s BB
it may be good, but both indicators recount, you probably know and understand this, old forum member, how can you trust such indications? you need at least one filter from those indicators that you can rely on, and this is another set of more and not the most reliable indicators, beginners will download and they will make mistakes, losing time, money and nerve cells. but of course we have a forum open to everything, democracy is the same, you can do anything you want ....
beginners are not kids i beleive, all traders if their hard money to spend, they will go for 1000 time to test and if its good take . Do think all indicators are good to absorb and start trading in real market??!!!

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:36 am
kvak wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 pm
Hi Mrtool.
Please I would kindly ask you if you have time to add full price option and if it possibly make a step version of this?
Thank you.
Added the step feature and all the price options.
This indi can't show in mt4? Anyboydy same to me?

drtit wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:29 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:36 am

Added the step feature and all the price options.
This indi can't show in mt4? Anyboydy same to me?
You need to go to tools/options/expert advisors and allow dll imports and this dynamic zone dll file needs to be installed in you indicators/libraries folder.
dynamicZone.rar
(32.32 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6489 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2832 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 420 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], faulknertrader1, Narutopips, ossy123, phnthnhnm, remcous, talaate, traderokey and 34 guests