Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hope this is correct place to ask for help finding an indicator.
Since the alert function in Metatrader is a bit odd, is there any good indicator out there where you place a horizontal line and when price crosses or is near that line it alerts with email?

Did several searches here on forum without any success finding what I am looking for.

With many thanks in advance and cheers to all!

fxchampion wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:59 pm Hope this is correct place to ask for help finding an indicator.
Since the alert function in Metatrader is a bit odd, is there any good indicator out there where you place a horizontal line and when price crosses or is near that line it alerts with email?

Did several searches here on forum without any success finding what I am looking for.

this one? no email alert though..

//

thiru wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:44 pm

this one? no email alert though..

//
HLine_Alert_once_per_bar.mq4
Thanks friend for reply and help, but email feature is crucial and vital. I have found an indicator that is free which is called MQLTA MT4 Price Line Alert.ex4 but its a not exactly what I want, since I have to manually add price, instead of using lines where I want to be alerted.
Peace be upon you!

fxchampion wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Thanks friend for reply and help, but email feature is crucial and vital. I have found an indicator that is free which is called MQLTA MT4 Price Line Alert.ex4 but its a not exactly what I want, since I have to manually add price, instead of using lines where I want to be alerted.
Peace be upon you!
This one have email alert:
You can manually add price at (right clik on trendline): trendline properties / parameter.

fxchampion wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:59 pm Hope this is correct place to ask for help finding an indicator.

Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 pm Hi Mrtool.
Please I would kindly ask you if you have time to add full price option and if it possibly make a step version of this?
Thank you.
Added the step feature and all the price options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
pipsquirrel, kvak, camisa, heispark, talaate, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy