Thanks Mrtools.mrtools wrote: ↑Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 amYeah they both repaint, try this one.Daim2574 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:57 am
could you please check the difference between theses two versions of the same indicator as they print slightly different even when using the same settings. also please let me know if it does repaint ?....if yes, could it be fixed ?....thanks a lot for your kind help
Triggerlines can be combined and used in different ways.
Here we can see that by using multiple Triggerlines we can arrange them as channels.
The settings are:
- Three Triggerline indicators
- All three Triggerline indicators set to 233 Period (Fibonacci number)
- First Triggerline indicator set to High
- Second Triggerline indicator set to Low
- Third Triggerline indicator set to Close
- When price is above all three lines, wait for all three triggerlines to turn green then enter long
- When price is below all three lines, wait for all three triggerlines to turn red then enter short