Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Master Coders respectively,

If possible, I would like alerts (mainly push) added to this indicator to signify buy/sell volume bars. In short, finding a reliable volume indicator for forex is a daunting task. With this indicator, I have the ability to see the bars ascending/descending to reveal where price might go with other confluences.

Thanks in advance for your response and master skills!!!!

P.S. If anyone can recommend another Volume Indy, I'd appreciate it as well...thanks.

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:01 am Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Master Coders respectively,

If possible, I would like alerts (mainly push) added to this indicator to signify buy/sell volume bars. In short, finding a reliable volume indicator for forex is a daunting task. With this indicator, I have the ability to see the bars ascending/descending to reveal where price might go with other confluences.

Thanks in advance for your response and master skills!!!!

P.S. If anyone can recommend another Volume Indy, I'd appreciate it as well...thanks.
Not able to test please verify it works.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, Antonio

iconio wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:52 am Hello! Can anyone put an audio alert to ex4 file?
No.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance