Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

GeniusTM wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:31 pm можно ваш шаблон пожалуйста Amunra5
Ну вот. хорошо тренироваться на демо
personally i like Timer Best coz the tick update is per second (so there is no timeout)
These users thanked the author Amunra5 for the post:
GeniusTM
fractals inside fractals

I am also working on Candlestick Psych at the moment.
See: viewtopic.php?p=1295401074#p1295401074

My aim is to integrate Candlestick Psychology into Fractals_SR and come up with a decent system for BO

1 - If bearish candle makes fractal_support appear, and if a bullish candle closes shortly after, then show UP arrow on opening candle (the third candle).
2 - If bullish candle makes fractal_support appear, and it ended closing as bullish, then show UP arrow on the next opening candle.
3 - If bullish candle makes fractal_resistance appear, and if a bearish candle closes shortly after, then show DOWN arrow on opening candle (the third candle).
4 - If bearish candle makes fractal_resistance appear, and it ended closing as bearish, then show DOWN arrow on the next opening candle.
5 - Martingale, if 1 to 4 arrows did not appear correctly (UP arrow ended up with bearish candle and or DOWN arrow ended up with bullish candle, show the same arrow for the next opening candle)
X - unclassified/deadmeat

My thoughts are too wild and nonsense lol

Also, the downside is when you do martingale on X. it makes triple whammy lol.
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

Divergence is a strategy similar to the day she left you..

In this pic i added 2 more divergence indies
Notice how the MBFX is the common denominator for every trade

This gives better chance to trade on sideways.
Wait for market to settle down after extreme volume then trade.
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm Divergence is a strategy similar to the day she left you..

In this pic i added 2 more divergence indies
Notice how the MBFX is the common denominator for every trade

This gives better chance to trade on sideways.
Wait for market to settle down after extreme volume then trade.
Such an awesome setup. May u please share indis and the Two templates. This one and the previous. Thanks