Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ pacois / @ Banzai / @ mrtools

Please see this Request : Please Help.

Request you to Please create / code LABELS Indicator. *** / ( Already using diff Indis to plot lines )

Tried Approximately 5-7 Indicators using FX ADR, various PIVOT Indis to Show : Open, Y High , Y Low , Y close Labels but each one has drawback like shifting on left, etc issues as chart progresses.

Suggestions :
Labels Position should remain static and should not move towards bars as chart progresses in Live markets *

Options :
Show Labels for current Day only or No. of Lookback Days : 1 ( Current Day )

Show Labels : True / False
Labels Position : ____ Value such that there is sufficient space near bar timer ( Please See Attchement Chart Snapshot )

Show Open : True / False
Show Y High / Y Low : True / False
Show Y Close : True / False

Label Text Size : 10
Label Font : Arial
Label Text Colour : Khaki
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Antonio

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

errol wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 am Good day great coders; I have a simple request; could you kindly make this cumulative volume indicator show two colours kind of like the colour macd.. I should be able to make the volume bars a different colour when above the zero line to that when below the zero line..At the moment only one colour shows on the chart when both negavite or positive, kindly code so that it may have a selection of two different colours when either negative or positive..Thanks in advance Mr Tools and
fellow great coders...
Hi, I couldn't edit it, try this if it's good for you.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, naluvs01