NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

I modified the indicator a little bit.

red "X" = do not trade
green dot = OK to trade

For the Moving Average, you can choose Simple MA, Exponential MA, Smoothed MA, or Linear Weighted MA.
For the Price, you can choose Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.
GBPUSDM5_20191227a.png
bbsqueeze_darkw1b.mq4
(11.69 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

For the Moving Average, you can choose Simple MA, Exponential MA, Smoothed MA, or Linear Weighted MA.
For the Price, you can choose Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.

For the arrows, you can choose any arrow symbol.

You can choose dotted lines or dots only.
For the dotted lines, you can choose any symbol such as diamond, square, triangle, dots, etc....

This indicator comes with an alert function too.
BBand Stop Alert.mq4
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
metatrader-symbols.gif
EURGBPM15_20200102a.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 am
This is the bollinger band squeeze, the squeeze is represented by the dots,
green equals squeeze breakout
red means the bollinger bands are inside the keltner channel generally representing a flat market.
The color histogram is calculated using linear regression.
Alerts are on squeeze breakout and or on all phases of the color change on the histogram.

red "X" = do not trade
green dot = OK to trade

This version is better. It has alerts, mtf and any Forex pair. from mladen and mr. tool.
bbsqueeze alerts (mtf & multi symbol) 1.1.mq4
(19.71 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
EURGBPM15_20200102b.png

RE : TMAdCG mladen-arrowsMod.mq4

Hi Guys,

Hope someone with a bit more experience can help me please - i have tried to copy a few lines and compare it to other Indies that has the push notification enabled but aim failing to get it working on this one,

Im trying to enable push notifications to send a message once an "up" or "down" arrow fires so yeah just need to add the option to enable push notifications and then it will send the alert once the arrow paints
TMAdCG mladen-arrowsMod.mq4
(10.18 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 3890 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. Someone know this indicators? or same indicators with this

0 Replies 561 Views

by flayy520, Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:07 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”