Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mods please can we have subthreads created...

- Main thread - for enhancement, bug fixes.
- Noobs subthread - ask about stuff you can readily google yourself.
- Indicator requests.
- Xard inspired spinoff systems

Why do people keep asking about bid/ask ratio and for the creation of bid/Ask ratio indicators? - it all exists on google and the major forums.
It really is nothing special.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
Phantom5000

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm mods please can we have subthreads created...

- Main thread - for enhancement, bug fixes.
- Noobs subthread - ask about stuff you can readily google yourself.
- Indicator requests.
- Xard inspired spinoff systems

Why do people keep asking about bid/ask ratio and for the creation of bid/Ask ratio indicators? - it all exists on google and the major forums.
It really is nothing special.
DEAR FRIEND ITS NOT BID RATIO ITS BUY SELL RATIO(BSr) THAT IS IN POWERDASH AND CS DASH ITS ALL DIGITAL VERSION WANT TO BACK TEST SO NEED IN LINING MODE OR HISTO MODE
These users thanked the author forexalert1086 for the post:
Phantom5000

forexalert1086 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:14 am
DEAR FRIEND ITS NOT BID RATIO ITS BUY SELL RATIO(BSr) THAT IS IN POWERDASH AND CS DASH ITS ALL DIGITAL VERSION WANT TO BACK TEST SO NEED IN LINING MODE OR HISTO MODE
the code is already in the files posted on this thread. My point above still stands.
Also, anything on a computer is digital.

&& ((signals.ratio<=trigger_sell_bidratio) || trigger_use_bidratio==false)
&& (signals.calc<=trigger_sell_relstrength || trigger_use_relstrength==false)
&& (signals.strength5<=trigger_sell_buysellratio || trigger_use_buysellratio==false))
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
Phantom5000

forexalert1086 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:47 am

we all here to help each other and greatest example of generosity we have here is xard777 himself.
nonsense, people are here to leech and step over each other to grab what they can in the belief that one indicator or magic system is going to make them rich from a starting position of $50-2000.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post (total 3):
Skyold, Phantom5000, optionhk

he code is already in the files posted on this thread. My point above still stands.
Also, anything on a computer is digital.

&& ((signals.ratio<=trigger_sell_bidratio) || trigger_use_bidratio==false)
&& (signals.calc<=trigger_sell_relstrength || trigger_use_relstrength==false)
&& (signals.strength5<=trigger_sell_buysellratio || trigger_use_buysellratio==false))
[/quote]

yes you are right everything on computer is digital but this was the best word to express my problem. sorry for my english. and codes i don't understand that is why asked for a favor.
These users thanked the author forexalert1086 for the post:
Phantom5000

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 am Here is the 1hr trading chart showing the week's movement to give you an idea about the PyraPoint.
And here is the heatmap that matches the dash-01 indy should anyone want it.

btw. the Pyrapoint will not be for everyone so you can easily turn it off in the input menu.
All the best
Xard777

PS I had no intentions on showing anyone the PyraPoint but as it is in the source code and no doubt ppl are going to ask about it then I figure it best to add the book (in the previous post) for your perusal on the subject.
Hello XARD, first of all I want to thank you for your generosity in sharing your work and experience for free. I started to read the PYRAPOINT book; I only go on page 50, and at the moment it seems confusing, because my knowledge of mathematics is rudimentary and English isn’t my natural language. But I will read and study it to the end, and read and study again until I understand the system. The question I want to ask you is about the promises and high hopes that the author transmits. It seems like The Holy Grail is discovered... so I'd like to know if your experience with the system is positive and if you think it's worth to investing time and effort to learn this system?
Thank you.