Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi xard777 i need a indicator in different form from digital to analog. as i use your powerdash indicator so there is BSR value i need that in sub window whether line or histo so that i can back test my strategy. hope there is no problem in making a indicator like this or does not already exist. if already exist and anyone know please tell me help would be appreciated. Hope you understood the request, rest please see the attached picture.
Attachments
Buy sell ratio as line or histo in SW Buy sell ratio as line or histo in SW

Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue or knows a solution.

I've got a 23" Dell External monitor connected to my 15-Inch Macbook pro.

I want to be able to show at least 2 screens, for example, 1 window that has the 1HR or 30Min timeframe and the other with a 5 minute.

If I put 2 windows horizontally on top of each other, it squeezes it too tight, and the same if I line them up vertically side-by-side.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish showing 2 windows while not squeezing them too tightly?

Or is this a matter of getting another monitor and installing another version of mt4 on my macbook pro (not sure if you can have 2 mt4's).

Here is how it looks stacked on top of each other:

Here is how it looks side-by-side.... not too bad but I still feel it's a bit squeezed in and harder to see the bigger picture:

jcorp01 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:58 am Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue or knows a solution.

I want to be able to show at least 2 screens, for example, 1 window that has the 1HR or 30Min timeframe and the other with a 5 minute.

If I put 2 windows horizontally on top of each other, it squeezes it too tight, and the same if I line them up vertically side-by-side.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish showing 2 windows while not squeezing them too tightly?

Or is this a matter of getting another monitor and installing another version of mt4 on my macbook pro (not sure if you can have 2 mt4's).

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.55.26 AM.png

Here is how it looks side-by-side.... not too bad but I still feel it's a bit squeezed in and harder to see the bigger picture:

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.56.02 AM.png
You can use the 2 screens you have with the display setting in extended mode you can restore down the mt4 screen and resize by clicking it on the edge and dragging across both screens and then resize the two charts one for each screen. Because of the screen size difference (15 and 23) the height will need to be matched to the smallest screen.

jcorp01 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:58 am Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue or knows a solution.

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.55.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.56.02 AM.png
Guys,

Doesn’t the indicator to the bottom showing reversal spikes repaint ?... thanks

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:05 am

Guys,

Doesn’t the indicator to the bottom showing reversal spikes repaint ?... thanks
Hi, yes Extreme Spike does repaint but it's not being used here to give entry signals but rather is being used to give advanced warning on possible price turning points for a trend catching strategy, other indicators are employed for the actual entry signal.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
DRAXILL, SWicak

Ogee wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:23 am
Hi, yes Extreme Spike does repaint but it's not being used here to give entry signals but rather is being used to give advanced warning on possible price turning points for a trend catching strategy, other indicators are employed for the actual entry signal.
Thanks for the clarification. This template seem different than the one in the zip folder as I don’t see the dashboard on the side nor the Extreme Spike indicator... where can I get this latest package please?... thanks