Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:46 am I fully support the people who spoke out above. Xard is, in my opinion, an outstanding developer and designer of trading systems. From оne setup to another, the systems created by him are becoming clearer, more balanced, more reliable. And his last Christmas creation is really a practically perfect thing. You just need to understand how to use it correctly, and you will see really endless possibilities, and you will gradually realize this. And I think, that this is far from the end. A person grows, develops, and this is very noticeable in his works. I am amazed at the train of his thoughts and the ability to capture the main point and to separate it from unnecessary tinsel. Brilliant laconicism is inherent in him and his creations. Therefore, take it as a fact - if there is no any indicator in his system, then it is not needed there !!! Same thing with the graphical representation ...
   So let's not interfere with the genius to create and annoy him with trifles. Instead, we will listen more to his rare, but always useful remarks and comments. Xard is always open to constructive proposals, but only if they are really worthwhile, and not just wishes like adding an indicator, changing color, etc. ...
  In conclusion, I will say that Xard gives us all ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE that he could sell for at least $ 1000 for one copy. I have seen far from one paid trading system with a cost of $ 1,000 or more. None of them stood next to Xard Christmas Gift. So people ... be infinitely grateful to the person who gives us his labor, his time and his genius free of charge!
Gorgeous, you're right.

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 am

Quite right.

Why people have the audacity to come along and tell someone who freely puts their system online I do not know.

This is intellectual property being given away for free - that's knowledge and experience being given away for free and they have the audacity to throw in more subjective nonsense like wave 3 of 5 of a of b of c.

I have said before - Xard's system ends up on multiple forums around the world in multiple languages.
Not only this but we have seen it being sold on fiverr - you know full well it will be being sold elsewhere too.

That cements the above - it is intellectual property worth something, so show some respect, learn the system and the invidual components before clogging the thread with suggestions for yet more indicators. I think its only Draxill so far who has offered anything on top of it.

Every indicator in MT4 boils down to MA/RSI/CCI/Stochastics anyway so I am not sure why people think magic indicators exist - they don't.
You only have price and time in MT4.
There is no MT4 grail, no 'one' MT4 indicator is going to make you profitable in forex trading on its own.
Xard always takes such comments in its stride. So should you. Social media gives good life training on how not to react and keep doing the constructive work you are destined to do. Xard can't be anything else except a trader. That is his passion and he is showing the way on how to dip your glass in the ocean and take water. He is doing more than leading the horse to water but surely can't make him to drink the water. May be that is horse's karma.

optionhk wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:26 am horse to water.jpg

Xard always takes such comments in its stride. So should you. Social media gives good life training on how not to react and keep doing the constructive work you are destined to do. Xard can't be anything else except a trader. That is his passion and he is showing the way on how to dip your glass in the ocean and take water. He is doing more than leading the horse to water but surely can't make him to drink the water. May be that is horse's karma.
I love system hopping forum dwellers telling me what to do.

braciola719 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:44 am I don't know how, 3 days in a row at a loss, all with Dax, where I went wrong
Possibly you are not following the simple rules of the system, namely for an Up Trend, Do not take a Buy below the 1 Min Trend line ( for a 5 Min TF). In the chart I have posted below of the 5 Min TF (8th of Jan), you could have entered with the Franfurt Open when you got the Blue candle and the Background also turned to Blue. Notice also second white dot which Xard called the Pips making dot! That move had around 270 Pips to the London close with no pink candle appearing anywhere. You could also enter on the 15 Mins TF and follow the trade on your 1 H TF.
The rules are stated here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400468#p1295400468
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
braciola719