Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard,
1. Thanks, the lines are totally adjustable in ADR D1, as you said.
2. However, Octavemath is still a mess.
I have a laptop: resolution is 100% since the day you told me months ago, it's FHD, I didn't have any problems with previous set-up.
The visuals are mixed, with same inputs (I chose D1, because the most data shows on it with acceptable visuals), only scale was changed for XAUUSD:
Most of pre-determined currencies looks like GBPAUD - D1 - scale: 16, no labels, lines seem quite far away: GBPJPY - D1 - 16 seems almost OK: GBPNZD - D1 - 16 gives more insight into label problems (above recent price): XAUUSD - D1 - scale: 8 seems the most healthy: How can I fix this? I want to learn more about MM, but I need consistent representation.

3) It seems somewhere I lost the black boxes too. Which indy should show these?
4) Are there any problems that should look different, OR missing items you don't see and it should be there?

Xard has the patience of a saint. He will now be canonized as the Patience Saint of Forex.

Noobs - Most of these questions can be googled.

Bid/Ratio - see it comes up on forex forums
https://www.google.com/search?q=bid%2Fr ... o+in+forex

Semafor - see it comes up on forex forums
https://www.google.com/search?safe=stri ... r+in+forex

or here is a crazy idea - you could test the indicator yourself to see what it does.

Are people just installing stuff and putting money on it without researching? - maybe I should have become a broker/market maker...

xGFund wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:01 pm
Hi Xard. Thank you for your useful info. Coud you please added elliot wave indicator to your trading system?
Geez
This is exactly what Francis stated above . Why don,t you add it yourself because guaranteed not 5 minutes later someone will be asking for it to be removed or colored in Green. I have added so many indicators to Xard system and removed them after testing confluences. Common Guys please contribute and not prostitute!
These users thanked the author AndreAysen for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, francisfinley stimpy, Phantom5000, fadhayemustafa

AndreAysen wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Geez
This is exactly what Francis stated above . Why don,t you add it yourself because guaranteed not 5 minutes later someone will be asking for it to be removed or colored in Green. I have added so many indicators to Xard system and removed them after testing confluences. Common Guys please contribute and not prostitute!
Well said :thumbup:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

AndreAysen wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:04 pm
Geez
Quite right.

Why people have the audacity to come along and tell someone who freely puts their system online I do not know.

This is intellectual property being given away for free - that's knowledge and experience being given away for free and they have the audacity to throw in more subjective nonsense like wave 3 of 5 of a of b of c.

I have said before - Xard's system ends up on multiple forums around the world in multiple languages.
Not only this but we have seen it being sold on fiverr - you know full well it will be being sold elsewhere too.

That cements the above - it is intellectual property worth something, so show some respect, learn the system and the invidual components before clogging the thread with suggestions for yet more indicators. I think its only Draxill so far who has offered anything on top of it.

Every indicator in MT4 boils down to MA/RSI/CCI/Stochastics anyway so I am not sure why people think magic indicators exist - they don't.
You only have price and time in MT4.
There is no MT4 grail, no 'one' MT4 indicator is going to make you profitable in forex trading on its own.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Mundu19, optionhk, Jedidiah

I fully support the people who spoke out above. Xard is, in my opinion, an outstanding developer and designer of trading systems. From оne setup to another, the systems created by him are becoming clearer, more balanced, more reliable. And his last Christmas creation is really a practically perfect thing. You just need to understand how to use it correctly, and you will see really endless possibilities, and you will gradually realize this. And I think, that this is far from the end. A person grows, develops, and this is very noticeable in his works. I am amazed at the train of his thoughts and the ability to capture the main point and to separate it from unnecessary tinsel. Brilliant laconicism is inherent in him and his creations. Therefore, take it as a fact - if there is no any indicator in his system, then it is not needed there !!! Same thing with the graphical representation ...
   So let's not interfere with the genius to create and annoy him with trifles. Instead, we will listen more to his rare, but always useful remarks and comments. Xard is always open to constructive proposals, but only if they are really worthwhile, and not just wishes like adding an indicator, changing color, etc. ...
  In conclusion, I will say that Xard gives us all ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE that he could sell for at least $ 1000 for one copy. I have seen far from one paid trading system with a cost of $ 1,000 or more. None of them stood next to Xard Christmas Gift. So people ... be infinitely grateful to the person who gives us his labor, his time and his genius free of charge!
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 9):
Mundu19, AndreAysen, francisfinley stimpy, StephanoC, jmonts, Skyold, Thangarasu, myrelax82, Jedidiah