Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

ahhbii88 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:09 am

All default setting ? What time frame
brother, try crossover of %K and %D of stochastic 3,3,5 closed/closed - simple or linear weighted.
try it on m1 and m5.
-----------
"This is the simplest and common method of reading signals from Stochastic lines as they cross each other. Stochastic %K and %D line work similar to moving averages and:
when %K line from above crosses %D line downwards traders open Sell orders.
when %K line from below crosses %D line upwards traders open Buy orders.

Stochastic lines crossovers that happen above 80% level and below 20% level are treated as strongest signals, compare to crossovers outside those levels.

Traders may choose sensitivity of their Stochastics. The smaller the Stochastic parameters, the faster it will react to market changes, the more crossovers will be shown.

Sensitive Stochastic (for example 5, 3, 3) is useful for observing rapidly changing market trends. But because it is too choppy it should be traded in combination with other indicators to filter out Stochastic signals."
Attachments
These users thanked the author Amunra5 for the post:
binaryverseofficial
fractals inside fractals

updates.
see the EUR/JPY %K white line crossing the purple %D. could have been an easy CALL/Higher option but i was editing.
also, make sure %K line came from an OB/OS zone so the signal is stronger.
i am still finding a good filter to make the system better.

P.S.
the mt4 indi below is very close but not quite as there are some discrepancies when i compare it to the default stoch oscillator of mt4.
from the pic below, there are arrows that doesnt correspond to any crossover (maybe coz of volume and volatility that made retract of crossingover)
i did manual on iq option when i opened those trades (first pic)
These users thanked the author Amunra5 for the post:
Banzai
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:33 pm updates.
see the EUR/JPY %K white line crossing the purple %D. could have been an easy CALL/Higher option but i was editing.
also, make sure %K line came from an OB/OS zone so the signal is stronger.
i am still finding a good filter to make the system better.

P.S.
the mt4 indi below is very close but not quite as there are some discrepancies when i compare it to the default stoch oscillator of mt4.
from the pic below, there are arrows that doesnt correspond to any crossover lul (duh?!)
i did manual on iq option when i opened those trades (first pic)
What are your settings for the on chart arrows?

sal wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 am try all binary option traders. i got from youtube and seems fine..
test and make sure before real trade

M5 CHART
EXPIRY 5miniutes.
this one is quite alright, the thing is you need to open like 12-16 charts all at once as it gives very few signals
bcoz the 3 dots in histogram should be uniform/same for strat to work. kind of time consuming.
ooh i hate M1 too, so noisy. deyuum this binary.
fractals inside fractals

still looking for a way to filter the incons. but at least m5 is much less noisy than m1.
pic 1 - 8W/2L
pic 2 - 10W/3L with one questionable call, maybe arrow appeared on terminal minute of candle which may be a win
(not counting it W or L as im not sure what really happened there)

EUR/USD from 8am Eastern Standard Time - 12, 13W/5L = 72% accuracy
Attachments
fractals inside fractals