Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 pm
128 Pip$ booked from open on HK50... no need to be greedy.

As you can see price then went down and filled the gap then crossed back up on our 1 min chart to make a new high.
Trading finished for today after just 30 mins :-)
+247 Pip$ in total Booked. 1st trade was the gap open, 2nd trade was after the gap was filled and price crosses back up.
Both trades were with the UP Trend (Above the Green Trend ribbon).
Note, No recalculating indys were harmed in any way during the course of this morning's trades.

I like the new Trend ribbon, makes it easy for directional trading.
Xard777

Nice... looks simple!

Are you taking into consideration any higher timeframes for direction, or just the 5 min / 1 min and whatever the Trend Ribbon is showing at the time?

XARD: Yes, I will look at 15min & 1hr too.

xard777 wrote:

As you can see price then went down and filled the gap then crossed back up on our 1 min chart to make a new high.
+247 Pip$ in total Booked. 1st trade was the gap open, 2nd trade was after the gap was filled and price crosses back up.
Note, No recalculating indys were harmed in any way during the course of this morning's trades.

Xard777
Where can I find the ribbon with you current setup? Thanks

XARD: It is still on test, requires more tweaking and the candles and background need to be in sync.

xard777 wrote:

Xard777
Hi xard, Why did you carry on your 1st trade on market open? I thought we werent supposed to carry on trade before the open.

XARD: You're right, My Bad!.. as a rule I do not do carry trades - It was the 2nd impulse leg of the zigzag on 5 Min and I was testing the ribbon out. The new setup has been screaming trade me trade me. The visuals are in your face and there are loads of trades to be had on 5 mins and it is not just the first hour of trading, it is like all throughout the trading day. I am like a kid in a sweet shop.

xard777 wrote:

Xard777
I'd like to have it all :mistake: :hug:

xard777 wrote:

Xard777
Hi XARD & Friends,
I am a newbie here, and I am trying to use your trading system.
Could you share how you use the BidRatio on your decision process? Which value you like to have when you're considering a buy or sell position ?
Also, regarding the semafor on the zig zag indi, how to you interpret them as there are differents (one with big red circle & one simple white circle) ?
Thank you.

markstep wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:27 pm
xard777 wrote:

Xard777
Hi xard, Why did you carry on your 1st trade on market open? I thought we werent supposed to carry on trade before the open.

XARD: The visuals are in your face and there are loads of trades to be had on 5 mins and it is not just the first hour of trading, it is like all throughout the trading day. I am like a kid in a sweet shop.

Yes, sometimes I'm trading outside of the 1st hour and miss some HUGE moves... taking some pieces on a smaller timeframe is what I like about your setup.

braciola719 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:31 am
can I ask a question even though I know I will not be answered as always ... wanting to use 1 minute, what target to use ??

I trade only one currency because I prefer to concentrate with only one, in particular the Dax, today I made 6 trades on one minute but sometimes I am satisfied with too little, what profit should I pay myself?

jcorp01 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:37 pm
xard777 wrote:

Xard777

Nice... looks simple!

Are you taking into consideration any higher timeframes for direction, or just the 5 min / 1 min and whatever the Trend Ribbon is showing at the time?

Once you do away with the recalculating indicators, the ribbon will do the magic.
The ribbon does not repaint. That will help you to make a trading plan with it.

jcorp01 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:37 pm
xard777 wrote:

Xard777

Nice... looks simple!

Once you do away with the recalculating indicators, the ribbon will do the magic.
The ribbon does not recalculate, this will help you to make a trading plan with it.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 6986 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

11 Replies 2874 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”