NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

Is it possible to make this ADR show previous days in addition of the current day... Or if there is one that exist here and someone could show me, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it could display the same info like the ADR Marker indicator, that would be great!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your response!!!
Try this one
ADR_PLUS.ex4
(175.79 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
ADR_PLUS_Indicator_Guidance_v1.1.pdf
(175.77 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Daim2574 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:02 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:38 am

This version is working added the bands middle line and smoothing.
Thanks a lot Mrtools for taking the time to help with this request. However, the outcome of the indicator is quite different now. Could you please let me know why they cannot produce the same result now?. below is a screenshot of comparing them both along with the settings of the old and modified version....thanks again for your kind help
To check if they are the same you need to set the ma smoothing period to 1, and you can't really compare the one you posted because it is still a mt5 version for the most part, best to compare using on mt5 terminal compared to a version on a mt4 terminal.

DTRCT wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:46 pm
naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

Is it possible to make this ADR show previous days in addition of the current day... Or if there is one that exist here and someone could show me, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it could display the same info like the ADR Marker indicator, that would be great!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your response!!!
Try this one
ADR_PLUS.ex4
I'll try it out. Thank you very much Mr. Tools!!!!!!

Hello Mladen ,mntiwana and mrtools .

value chart - averages 1.2 . From what I know Mladen made this indicator.
I use this indicator and I really like it.
I use this indicator without any averages just simple value chart but I can tell that this different from other value chart that there is out there.
But when I'm open this indicator and more than one chart it takes a lot of CPU power.
I used another types of value chart indicators and they didn't take as much CPU.
Can you please modify it to work more efficient way?
Maybe there is something in the code that make it so heavy?
Also can you please at the option to calculate only x amount of candles? And to add an option to change the number.
Thank you very much.

nyt45 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:00 am
Hello Mladen ,mntiwana and mrtools .

value chart - averages 1.2 . From what I know Mladen made this indicator.
I use this indicator and I really like it.
I use this indicator without any averages just simple value chart but I can tell that this different from other value chart that there is out there.
But when I'm open this indicator and more than one chart it takes a lot of CPU power.
I used another types of value chart indicators and they didn't take as much CPU.
Can you please modify it to work more efficient way?
Maybe there is something in the code that make it so heavy?
Also can you please at the option to calculate only x amount of candles? And to add an option to change the number.
Thank you very much.
This version you can limit the amount of chart bars.
value chart limited bars.mq4
(10.68 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Antonio wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 am
sam50 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:30 pm
hi all,
happy new year. i have a simple request, i hope y'all don't mind. would you mind sharing this version of WAVE TREND OSCILLATOR.

many thanks,

sam
this one with fixed overbought / oversold levels
hello there mate,

thank you for taking the time to reply. i already have the version you shared. what i am looking for is the version i posted. i searched everywhere but to no avail. hope someone has it.

many thanks,

sam

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

103 Replies 14744 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

103 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”