Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mladen ,mntiwana and mrtools .

value chart - averages 1.2 . From what I know Mladen made this indicator.
I use this indicator and I really like it.
I use this indicator without any averages just simple value chart but I can tell that this different from other value chart that there is out there.
But when I'm open this indicator and more than one chart it takes a lot of CPU power.
I used another types of value chart indicators and they didn't take as much CPU.
Can you please modify it to work more efficient way?
Maybe there is something in the code that make it so heavy?
Also can you please at the option to calculate only x amount of candles? And to add an option to change the number.
Thank you very much.

nyt45 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:00 am Hello Mladen ,mntiwana and mrtools .

value chart - averages 1.2 . From what I know Mladen made this indicator.
I use this indicator and I really like it.
I use this indicator without any averages just simple value chart but I can tell that this different from other value chart that there is out there.
But when I'm open this indicator and more than one chart it takes a lot of CPU power.
I used another types of value chart indicators and they didn't take as much CPU.
Can you please modify it to work more efficient way?
Maybe there is something in the code that make it so heavy?
Also can you please at the option to calculate only x amount of candles? And to add an option to change the number.
Thank you very much.
This version you can limit the amount of chart bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
nyt45

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:55 am

This version you can limit the amount of chart bars.
First of all I want to say thank you very much.
Can you please fix this thing you can see the problem in the picture.
I can't see all the information and data. On this version: value chart - averages 1.2 it's looking fine.
In this version that you gave I can't see all the information can you please fix this?

nyt45 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:39 am

First of all I want to say thank you very much.
Can you please fix this thing you can see the problem in the picture.
I can't see all the information and data. On this version: value chart - averages 1.2 it's looking fine.
In this version that you gave I can't see all the information can you please fix this?
screenshot_20200107_022445.jpg
This one should be somewhat better, and it has the 30+ price options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Antonio, nyt45, Lesley919, Jedidiah

hi coders, can you make an arrow indicator near candle (main chart) of the crossover/point of touch between %K and %D of stochastic 3,3,5 - closed/closed - simple/linear weighted.

i place the white vertical lines for reference.

also, can you make an alert sound (not message) along with the arrows. its ok if it recalculates/rapaint/reposition, as long as the touch happens
fractals inside fractals