Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:46 am
Tweaking Trend setup - will let you know how I get on.
All the best
Xard777
Hi XARD,
Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful system which is indeed a labour of love. Do you have Script you use to take and close trades especially for Indices which is what am trading now? Thanks.

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:46 am
Tweaking Trend setup - will let you know how I get on.
All the best
Xard777

Respected Sir, Please have a look.
Please keep the file name same as: !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv2 of this updated file with updated options.

Please do this favour. A small Request. Asked for this in earlier post but it may have been missed.

Please Provide these Missing Options for Trend Line Also in your : XMAS - !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv2
Trend Line Per :
Trend Line Mode :
Trend Line Width :
Trend Line BGDWidth :
Trend Line clrUP :
Trend Line clrDN :
Trend Line clrBGD :

These options are available in your earlier setups. This wilh help us.

Thanks for your Kindness & Support
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv2.ex4
(65.1 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

Evernewtron wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Hi' thanks for your thoughts,
I am already a silent reader in this forum for couple month, but i found Xard system is pretty useful and easy to adapt. The problem is just the time, not everybody in this world can sit in front of their mt4 when the market are open (especially on indices). So, what i do is i did automate the system but not fully automated and not whole entire system, i take some indicator that doesn't repaint from the system and combine it with my own.
Result? It's great, i get notified when the opportunity is happen, mt4 send me screenshoot of the chart when that happen via email and what i need to do is only press agree or disagree to run the trade.
This much easier for people who trade on 1H chart like me and have many things to do in daily basis. But again, repainting indicator can't be backtested and i can't trust my money on something that arenty yet proofed by some data. However, Xard give a very very nice concept and indicator that if you take it apart and combine it, it can be a good system as well.

Sorry for my writings, english isn't my mother language. :)
Exactly, what I say is not a criticism, we have to objectively test the system/method in front of us.

Tweaking Setup

I really like this Trend setup, it still needs a bit more work but so far I am impressed with the results on 5 Min and 15 Min TFs.
Makes it easier to see direction and wait for breakouts. Plus less information on the charts.
I still have to sync the candles and background to the new Trend ribbon, will do that once I have the ribbon just right.
Xard777
XARDTEST.png

xard777 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:24 am
Tweaking Setup

Xard777
Hi Xard,
really interesting to see your different approaches to trading. I like your systems since over a decade. Can you change the latest adx histo indicator, so that values and the height on chart are changeable. Most here use 15 '' not 23 inch monitors like you. Also alerts, when all criterias are met, would be good.
Other posters should learn about the names of the indicators as tma or zig-zag "zz" are always repainting (no big issue on such higher values). Users may prefer non repainting atr-bands instead of tma, see my previous posts.

friend4you wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:55 am
xard777 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:24 am
Tweaking Setup

Xard777
Hi Xard,
really interesting to see your different approaches to trading. I like your systems since over a decade. Can you change the latest adx histo indicator, so that values and the height on chart are changeable. Most here use 15 '' not 23 inch monitors like you. Also alerts, when all criterias are met, would be good.
Other posters should learn about the names of the indicators as tma or zig-zag "zz" are always repainting (no big issue on such higher values). Users may prefer non repainting atr-bands instead of tma, see my previous posts.

I do not understand why people keep complaining about screen size. If you use 15", 23" or 65" screens in this day and age your minimum spec should be +FHD with +UHD on the larger sizes. As to indys that are in my setup being repainting, recalculating or whatever, I take my trades on crosses/breakouts where these indys no longer recalc and they give me a road map that allows me to proceed with a favourable outcome.
Xard777

128 Pip$ booked from open on HK50... no need to be greedy.

As you can see price then went down and filled the gap then crossed back up on our 1 min chart to make a new high.
Trading finished for today after just 30 mins :-)
+247 Pip$ in total Booked. 1st trade was the gap open, 2nd trade was after the gap was filled and price crosses back up.
Both trades were with the UP Trend (Above the Green Trend ribbon).
Note, No recalculating indys were harmed in any way during the course of this morning's trades.

I like the new Trend ribbon, makes it easy for directional trading.
Xard777
XARDTEST.png
XARDTEST 2.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 29490 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11784 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”