NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi. can someone please help me out: This subwindow indicator setting was posted a long time ago and I can't remember where to find it.
It is and RSX with Bands.....Enelopes or Bollinger?? With what setting?

RSX.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:26 am
Hi. can someone please help me out: This subwindow indicator setting was posted a long time ago and I can't remember where to find it.
It is and RSX with Bands.....Enelopes or Bollinger?? With what setting?

RSX.JPG
Hi, try it, if it's how you want it!

viewtopic.php?t=8416798&p=1295364567#p1295364567
EURUSDM1.png
1rsxBO2.mq4
(22.49 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Hi Mrtool and all our great coding masters,

could you please look into this indicator and see if it is possible to fix its display issue as it doesn't display properly the most recent segment of the chart. However, if i start going left showing older portions of the chart it shows ok. the screenshots below show both cases.
The idea of this indicator that it triggers a trade every time it goes outside the upper or the lower band lines.
could you please check it for repainting and if you could add arrows, alerts and MTF (and any other enhancement you could propose like smoothing).... many many thanks for your great help you always offer here through this wonderful forum.
TurningPointIndicator.mq4
(6.73 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
No display for recent chart candles.JPG
Display ok with good signals.JPG

Daim2574 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 am

could you please look into this indicator and see if it is possible to fix its display issue as it doesn't display properly the most recent segment of the chart. However, if i start going left showing older portions of the chart it shows ok. the screenshots below show both cases.
The idea of this indicator that it triggers a trade every time it goes outside the upper or the lower band lines.
could you please check it for repainting and if you could add arrows, alerts and MTF (and any other enhancement you could propose like smoothing).... many many thanks for your great help you always offer here through this wonderful forum.
Hi, I have tried on mt5, it seems to work, I think it is an indicator for mt5 not for mt4.
EURUSDM1.png
TurningPointIndicator.mq5
(6.73 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Hi Mr Tools, could you please code this level 123 pattern indicator to have small adjustable circles on the chart instead of the x(cross) symbol. Circles are visually pleasing and keep the charts clean . Kindly add alerts as well...Thank you and best regards.
level_trading_123.mq4
(13.25 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Daim2574 wrote:

This version is working added the bands middle line and smoothing.

TurningPoint Indicator.mq4
(5.68 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

IWO Turning Point Indicator Training Booklet.pdf
(434.77 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
AUDUSDM30.png

errol wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:31 am
Hi Mr Tools, could you please code this level 123 pattern indicator to have small adjustable circles on the chart instead of the x(cross) symbol. Circles are visually pleasing and keep the charts clean . Kindly add alerts as well...Thank you and best regards.
On this version can change to whatever wingding you want.
level trading 123.mq4
(26.79 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:38 am
Daim2574 wrote:

This version is working added the bands middle line and smoothing.
Thanks a lot Mrtools for taking the time to help with this request. However, the outcome of the indicator is quite different now. Could you please let me know why they cannot produce the same result now?. below is a screenshot of comparing them both along with the settings of the old and modified version....thanks again for your kind help
Turning Point Indicator Comparison.JPG
Old Settings.JPG
New Settings.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

103 Replies 14744 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

103 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”