Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 am Hi Mrtool and all our great coding masters,

could you please look into this indicator and see if it is possible to fix its display issue as it doesn't display properly the most recent segment of the chart. However, if i start going left showing older portions of the chart it shows ok. the screenshots below show both cases.
The idea of this indicator that it triggers a trade every time it goes outside the upper or the lower band lines.
could you please check it for repainting and if you could add arrows, alerts and MTF (and any other enhancement you could propose like smoothing).... many many thanks for your great help you always offer here through this wonderful forum.
This version is working added the bands middle line and smoothing.

Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
vvFish, MaxTorque, Jimmy, Sutatong, heispark, SBala, pipsquirrel

errol wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:31 am Hi Mr Tools, could you please code this level 123 pattern indicator to have small adjustable circles on the chart instead of the x(cross) symbol. Circles are visually pleasing and keep the charts clean . Kindly add alerts as well...Thank you and best regards.
On this version can change to whatever wingding you want.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rudiarius

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:38 am

This version is working added the bands middle line and smoothing.
Thanks a lot Mrtools for taking the time to help with this request. However, the outcome of the indicator is quite different now. Could you please let me know why they cannot produce the same result now?. below is a screenshot of comparing them both along with the settings of the old and modified version....thanks again for your kind help
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 pm Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

Is it possible to make this ADR show previous days in addition of the current day... Or if there is one that exist here and someone could show me, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it could display the same info like the ADR Marker indicator, that would be great!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your response!!!
Try this one

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Thanks a lot Mrtools for taking the time to help with this request. However, the outcome of the indicator is quite different now. Could you please let me know why they cannot produce the same result now?. below is a screenshot of comparing them both along with the settings of the old and modified version....thanks again for your kind help
To check if they are the same you need to set the ma smoothing period to 1, and you can't really compare the one you posted because it is still a mt5 version for the most part, best to compare using on mt5 terminal compared to a version on a mt4 terminal.