Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD (or anyone that can help),

I'm trying out the ADX SAR indicator as it does seem like it will help to identify changes in trend direction however, the colors are just not pleasing to my eye.

I changed them to RED, saved it, however whenever I load it it comes out like the screenshot below... any idea how to fix this and make the color change permanent?

Thanks.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 pm Best of both worlds.

Using 5 min for scalping and 30 min for new Trend cycle.
Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

PS Will post setup on 20191225
Good day xard,

Do you use 30 minute trend cycle to determine the trend for confirmation of 5 minute trend?
for example if 30 minute is blue cycle, We only look for buys on 5 minute chart. vise versa

Or do you trade 5 minute alone for scalping and the 30 minute is for another cycle trading.

mladen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm Whatever it tells, it will repaint even when it tells that it will not
Example :
- above is when it finishes running the tests ("no repaint" mode)
- below is the same thing is attached after tests are finished ("no repaint" mode) too

ie: it repaints regardless of the "no repaint" mode (and it repaints more than what is seen on the example, since run-time changes are going to be even bigger).
Uh, mladen said "Extreme Spike" indicator repaints.
Attachments

jcorp01 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 pm XARD (or anyone that can help),
I'm trying out the ADX SAR indicator as it does seem like it will help to identify changes in trend direction however, the colors are just not pleasing to my eye.
I changed them to RED, saved it, however whenever I load it it comes out like the screenshot below... any idea how to fix this and make the color change permanent?
Thanks.
You should be able to change the colours from the input menu now.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Sincere007, ahmadjohar, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world