Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:26 am Hi. can someone please help me out: This subwindow indicator setting was posted a long time ago and I can't remember where to find it.
It is and RSX with Bands.....Enelopes or Bollinger?? With what setting?

RSX.JPG
Hi, try it, if it's how you want it!

viewtopic.php?t=8416798&p=1295364567#p1295364567
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Antonio

Hi Mrtool and all our great coding masters,

could you please look into this indicator and see if it is possible to fix its display issue as it doesn't display properly the most recent segment of the chart. However, if i start going left showing older portions of the chart it shows ok. the screenshots below show both cases.
The idea of this indicator that it triggers a trade every time it goes outside the upper or the lower band lines.
could you please check it for repainting and if you could add arrows, alerts and MTF (and any other enhancement you could propose like smoothing).... many many thanks for your great help you always offer here through this wonderful forum.

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 am Hi Mrtool and all our great coding masters,

could you please look into this indicator and see if it is possible to fix its display issue as it doesn't display properly the most recent segment of the chart. However, if i start going left showing older portions of the chart it shows ok. the screenshots below show both cases.
The idea of this indicator that it triggers a trade every time it goes outside the upper or the lower band lines.
could you please check it for repainting and if you could add arrows, alerts and MTF (and any other enhancement you could propose like smoothing).... many many thanks for your great help you always offer here through this wonderful forum.
Hi, I have tried on mt5, it seems to work, I think it is an indicator for mt5 not for mt4.