Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Mr XARD,
Despite repeated efforts of trying to remove the Dark Blue and Dark Red candle from your XARD 2019 Edition Template and the ADX SAR indicator in an attempt to replicate your shown Chart with the Blue, Pink and Black Candles, which makes your shown chart both easier on the eyes and easier to interpret, I am failing to do so.

Please would you provide your current Template for our download. This would be fery much appreciated.

Many thanks

cvdm7756 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:28 am Hi Mr XARD,
Despite repeated efforts of trying to remove the Dark Blue and Dark Red candle from your XARD 2019 Edition Template and the ADX SAR indicator in an attempt to replicate your shown Chart with the Blue, Pink and Black Candles, which makes your shown chart both easier on the eyes and easier to interpret, I am failing to do so.

Please would you provide your current Template for our download. This would be fery much appreciated.

Many thanks

To have the candle colors like Xard's, you have to remove an indicator... I asked the same question a few posts back so just search through and you'll see which indicator to remove.

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:18 pm Look at the six TF's, clearly a BUY this morning on HK50
Xard777
The red semaphore doesn't bother you here? I have been struggling to choose a good time to entry when a top/bottom semaphore has showed and usually opt to wait for a retrace in the opposite direction to complete before entering on price coming back in the right direction.

My question is how do you decide if the trend is on a local/absolute top or if it still has more to go?

EDIT: I mean the H4 is already showing a red semaphore at market open.

lsreis wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:54 am

The red semaphore doesn't bother you here? I have been struggling to choose a good time to entry when a top/bottom semaphore has showed and usually opt to wait for a retrace in the opposite direction to complete before entering on price coming back in the right direction.

My question is how do you decide if the trend is on a local/absolute top or if it still has more to go?

Looks like Xard is showing the conclusion of the trade, and not the entry?

This is one of my first trades using XARD's new Christmas setup. I've taken others with this and the previous set up, but had 50/50 or so win rate.

I'm still trying to find my groove with it and figuring out what timeframes to work from to get the most value day-to-day as an intraday trader and scalper.

But if you look at today's USDJPY, it looked like we were going UP, and we did for 10+ pips or so... however, we all saw a major dump to the downside.

Using Xard's set up on the 1 hr, I was able to avoid the Uptrend, and get in on the downtrend for 35+ pips.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 4):
DRAXILL, farispitbrakes, Jedidiah, StuartWong

Here is my 2 cents worth that may help make a few good trades as they do for me. These were my recent trade entries and exits. This is ONLY my way I trade Mr. Xard's Template and may not be suitable for others. I try to keep it simple & I hope it can help.
These users thanked the author Phantom5000 for the post (total 12):
lsreis, Blueman, fireflyk, aaven, Skyold, Sincere007, farispitbrakes, DRAXILL, fadhayemustafa, RobertPoznan, Thangarasu, StuartWong

Phantom5000 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:33 am Here is my 2 cents worth that may help make a few good trades as they do for me. These were my recent trade entries and exits. This is ONLY my way I trade Mr. Xard's Template and may not be suitable for others. I try to keep it simple & I hope it can help.

The way I trade Xard.jpg
Hello,
thanks that you show us your way of trading Xard's method. I have one question though. Do you use a higher timeframe to confirm your trade or do you only trade in one timeframe only?
Thx.
D.

Took 4 trades in the last hour upon Tokyo open... trying to find what suits me best with Xard's system.

1) GBPNZD - LONG = +9 pips
2) USDJPY - SHORT = +5 pips
3) USDJPY - SHORT = +8 pips
4) GOLD - LONG = = +8 pips
= +30 pips

I also just stuck with the 30 minute timeframe, and flipping to the 5 to manage the trade.

All at the beginning of Tokyo. Will stop and resume again probably 2 hours after London open (it'll be 2AM my time).

PS. Still learning how to hold my trades for more... as you can see gold continues to go up and usdjpy continues to go down...
Attachments
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 3):
Banzai, DRAXILL, StuartWong