Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Antonio wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:13 pm

hi mrtools, I tried to run it in the TDS, it doesn’t move at all, it loads very slowly, something with the code or an external turkey needs to be sewn into an owl to facilitate work in the adviser tester, alas, I can’t help you with testing and running with quality 99 %

also, most likely, you need to remove all objects from the chart; it may slow down because of them
Yeah heard somewhere if while back testing you remove the comments it will make it faster. About the rest of the EA didn't code it or actually do anything to it but back test.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Happy New Year for all members of this community and especially for the experts who have been dedicating their time to help others to find their own path of success through this interesting market.
Kindly I have a request about this indicator ( Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (mtf) ), if it can be non-repainting/recalculating and I am sure that with that wide expertise of the experts Mladen and Mrtools; They will find the way to achieve that easily. Please accept my high appreciation to the efforts you are spending to help all members, I got a pearl of very nice wisdom the other day which I think it applies to our committed experts in this community { To feel the taste of life; Try to help others without expecting to be paid back. thanks in advance.