Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm let's say that to look at everything later, the photos of xard seem all easier, but when trading it is all complex
hmmmm.................. what do u mean?? are u having issues with using the new system or something?? :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

xard777 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 am What is complex about a +200 Pip UP move this morning on HK50 and a +200 Pip DOWN move this afternoon on WS30 ???
It is all colour coded for you to see.
Xard777

XARD, how to change the colors of the candles so that it is just 1 color for UP and 1 color for down just like yours?

Mine has 2 different colors for candles (pink & red for down)... makes it hard on the eyes.

XARD: Simply remove the SAR ADX indicator and save template
Attachments

Blueman wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:22 am

Thanks for your video, could you give a short explanation about your entry rules and exit? I saw that you are targeting 500 pips? and you have no stop? how you mange risk ? thanks
Iam sorry iam very new. Ignore the 500 I tot it's in pips but it's actually the prices lol.

I still need the daily pivot for entry and exit like sell at R2 or T3 and buy at S2 or S3 the rest follow the smaller MA line when it turn the other colour. Previous blue then pointing down red entry sell. Vice versa. Anyway just use the EA and test it helps alot 😊 thanks everyone!
These users thanked the author farispitbrakes for the post (total 3):
Blueman, fireflyk, Sincere007