Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 am
Trading is hard. Say you got breakouts on all your Gbp pairs? Well ?

Does that mean you should pay attention to the Gbp?

Killer value man! Appreciate that.

Wish I was still in Dallas, I'd hop on over with you... (Moved to Vegas a few months back).

DRAXILL wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:30 am
I guess we should start with the backbone of the setup. When building a trend-following setup. You're only as good as your main trendline.

I usually compare the trendlines of other Xard setups and I do it on the Daily. If it doesn't look good on the Daily then it usually won't look good on the lower time frames.
Unless it was built specifically for the lower tf's. But I usually notice that if it looks great on the Daily and Weekly then it will probably look good on the lowers as well.
Draxill,

Thank you Kind Sir. You have really gone out of your way in sharing many insights. Means a lot.

Permit me to pick your brain, when i have digested the wisdom you have laid out...

Thanks once again

Hi Mr Xard,
Please would you find the time to make adjustments to your ADX and ADX SAR indicators allowing the ADX window to be resized together with the TimeFrame Font.

Your attention to this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

xard777 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 am
What is complex about a +200 Pip UP move this morning on HK50 and a +200 Pip DOWN move this afternoon on WS30 ???
It is all colour coded for you to see.
Xard777

XARD, how to change the colors of the candles so that it is just 1 color for UP and 1 color for down just like yours?

Mine has 2 different colors for candles (pink & red for down)... makes it hard on the eyes.

XARD: Simply remove the SAR ADX indicator and save template
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 8.07.17 AM.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 6322 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

10 Replies 1966 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”