Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

RaveyDavey wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:23 am

Hello, great thread, I love playing with EA's settings to see what they can do sometimes my settings are so consistently bad that I feel it would be profitable if the EA placed sells when buy signals came and visa versa. so on that note; would you be able to add the option for this EA to place trades opposite to the signals for experimental purposes. I will post back any interesting results and the accompanying settings.
Thanks for your time in advance.
Dave.
That idea has been around for awhile, and unfortunately it almost never helps but you can try it yourself,if you have the source code .
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RaveyDavey

Hi, just a quick question, I had an EA coded via freelancer, i'm not sure of the etiquette as in if i am allowed to post it here? i was wondering if you would be able to add the reverse trade option to it. i am still in the process of testing (back and forward) and would like to have a play with the reverse trade i mentioned.
thanks in advance. sorry ignore that i dont have the MQ4

mntiwana wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 am Same ea "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.42" but a bit upgraded with few little additions
using same indicator "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1"
Interesting EA. Mrtools or other experts, please add MA filter to this EA so it will open buy only if the buy signal price of the StepMA is higher than the price of MA filter and vice versa. Thanks in advance.

Sutatong wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:46 pm
Interesting EA. Mrtools or other experts, please add MA filter to this EA so it will open buy only if the buy signal price of the StepMA is higher than the price of MA filter and vice versa. Thanks in advance.
Added a ma filter.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Sutatong, pipsquirrel, Tzamo, pipmagnet, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 am
Dear Coders,

I would ask you if you can make some changes to this EA ,please
What I`m thinking of is open/close on opposite signal.I mean if EA trading long and get short signal close long and open short and opposite and again and again...
I understand it will generate losses on consolidated market conditions,but it will catch any trends where there money really are.
I don`t care about any TP,TS,SL etc just from signal to signal trade by trade...
Thanx
These users thanked the author markw118 for the post:
太虚一毫

markw118 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:13 am

Dear Coders,

I would ask you if you can make some changes to this EA ,please
What I`m thinking of is open/close on opposite signal.I mean if EA trading long and get short signal close long and open short and opposite and again and again...
I understand it will generate losses on consolidated market conditions,but it will catch any trends where there money really are.
I don`t care about any TP,TS,SL etc just from signal to signal trade by trade...
Thanx
Think it does that already!