Moving AveragesRe: MURREY MATH lines

sizabici wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Here you may find the indicators that I am using.
Feel free to put the IceFX.NewsInfo.dll file into the aMQL4/Libraries director and of course set the news indicator to your time zone!
The template includes the settings for GMT+2 DTS(day time saving) -off

Also from here, you may get a very useful script so that you may open your trades with controlled risk and good money management; theoretically at least :)

Practically you will always do whatever you want and that is why I may consider sharing with you as well this audiobook
Thanks for posting them

Re: MURREY MATH lines

Hi sizabici,

Just want to let you know that I'm actively following and learning from your posts.
I'm grateful to your sharing and teaching!

Would you mind adding a few sentences about how you decide to take the trades based on Murrey Math, when you share more trade examples in the future?
I would really appreciate it, because that way I can learn a lot from your thought process.

Best,
fireflyk

TRADE 11 AUDUSD M 5 / TP- trade closed
TRADE 10 AUDUSD M15 / SL to BE floating free trade (OBS: trend seems to be losing steam on M15 and although on a higher time frame (H1) the tendency of price to travel from MM5/8 to MM6/8 is still on, "no one ever went broke taking a profit", so better to secure the trade, maybe too early! just Feeling better to be cautious and taking care of an already made profit... Also as you could observe or maybe not and this is most probably the case, the MM lines on M15 changed (meaning that the market conditions has changed as well: MM 3/8 became 6/8 that stands quite often as [6/8]P – Strong pivot reverse
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
fireflyk

sizabici wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:30 pm TRADE 11 AUDUSD M 5 / TP- trade closed
TRADE 10 AUDUSD M15 / SL to BE floating free trade (OBS: trend seems to be losing steam on M15 and although on a higher time frame (H1) the tendency of price to travel from MM5/8 to MM6/8 is still on, "no one ever went broke taking a profit", so better to secure the trade, maybe too early! just Feeling better to be cautious and taking care of an already made profit... Also as you could observe or maybe not and this is most probably the case, the MM lines on M15 changed (meaning that the market conditions has changed as well: MM 3/8 became 6/8 that stands quite often as [6/8]P – Strong pivot reverse
Happy new year brother Siz! :problem:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
sizabici
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

sizabici wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:30 pm TRADE 11 AUDUSD M 5 / TP- trade closed
Thanks for the explanation. Happy New Year!