LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:50 am

I didn’t clean it up. I just took off everything on top.

When ever you try a new setup it’s best to strip it all down.
Strip it to its bare naked self and try to figure out what’s going on underneath.

Look at how it all started.

Get that down then add the next thing. And figure out how that works with what you had before .
Then the next.
That’s trading in a way right?
You win then you add to your lots if you can’t win then you don’t add. You go down till you figure out how to win .
Once you start winning then you add
Thank you for your inspirational input.
Good luck

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

So I’m a little buzzed right now because it’s Saturday and the Cowboys might lose tomorrow so bare with me....

BidRatio: Look at bid ratio is basically the Daily Candle and where price is related to the candle.
If price is pushing to the upside of the Daily Candle then you will get a 100% if price is pushing to the downside on the Daily Candle then you will get a 1% . Or even a 0%.

How this is useful?

Well when you trade with the trend you don’t just want to trade with the damm trend. You want momentum behind your trades.
So if you want to buy then you obviously don’t want a 1% with the Daily Candle going down do you. That’s not trading with the trend now is it?

You would want that sucker in the 90% or above knowing that the Daily is going up right?
You would want momentum behind your trade right?

But!! And that’s a big but. You have to be careful. It’s a double edge sword that you have to learn to use.
A lot of guys use the extreme buy conditions to figures out that it’s over bought and now it’s time to sell.

So always remember get in at the beginning of the move!
Always!!!

Get in at the beginning of the move. If it’s already been going up then don’t get in. There’s a chance that it will come crashing down on you.

Get in at the beginning of the move.
I use MAs or Gann lines to help with that
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 3):
aaven, fireflyk, StuartWong

So the way I trade and bare with me because I’m not infront of my Laptop, I’m at the Pub .
The Gas Monkey Bar in Dallas I’d you really want to get technical and come down and get piss drunk with me.

I trad the breakouts. The 16 Candle 1 hr breakouts.
As well as other breakouts on other time frames.
But say I see a 16 Candle breakout on the 1 hr and I want to take a trade in the 4 hr.

Well I will need that 1 hr breakout towards the Daily making sure I’m on the right side of the Bid Ratio and making sure I get I at the beginning of the 4hr move making sure I’m in the Daily trend and making sure I’m at the beginning of the move.

Then there’s using currency strength to back up your trade up.
You can’t just take a weak 4 hr trade you need the fear of God and the power of Poseidon behind that trade.

I mean your planning on paying your rent with that trade.
Your planning to put your kids through college with the trade so you actually use the breakout into a currency meter.
I mean what better to use a price action movement into a currency meter right? Something that’s faster that a regular currency meter but still the same or what ever.

So your doing all of this to get that trade at the beginning of the move on the 4 hr off the 1 hr breakout at the highest and lowest of the breakout currency strength towards the Daily at the beginning of the move to make a few pips. Lol

Welcome toXard 101

This isn’t including the Murray Math of course. Lol

I mean trading is supposed to be easy right. Fuk no.
So supposed you got a breakout on the 16 Candle on the GBPNzd.
And the Gbpjpy and the gbpAud well? That means the Gbp is strong going up or down what better currency strength is better that that?
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 3):
aaven, fireflyk, stond

DRAXILL wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:30 am I guess we should start with the backbone of the setup. When building a trend-following setup. You're only as good as your main trendline.

I usually compare the trendlines of other Xard setups and I do it on the Daily. If it doesn't look good on the Daily then it usually won't look good on the lower time frames.
Unless it was built specifically for the lower tf's. But I usually notice that if it looks great on the Daily and Weekly then it will probably look good on the lowers as well.
Draxill,

Thank you Kind Sir. You have really gone out of your way in sharing many insights. Means a lot.

Permit me to pick your brain, when i have digested the wisdom you have laid out...

Thanks once again