Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day everyone. I've be using the I_sadukey v3 mod alert indicator for some time with pretty good results. I keep a fairly clean chart as you can see below because i don't like too many distractions. So on the chart all i have are the Heiken ashi Alert, I_sadukey and a 50 period ema. Trades are taken once price action has crossed the I_sadukey and the current color is blue for buys and red for sells. I also prefer to take buys only when price action is above the 50 ema and sells are opposite obviously.
While both the i_sadukey and the heiken ashi has alerts..... i was wondering if it would be possible to create or modify the i_sadukey indicator so that it
1. gives alert when its line has crossed the 50ema and
2. adding a multi-time frame feature to the indicator so that i can see its movement on 4h, daily etc on say the 1h time frame

a EA SYSYEM that activates trades when price action has crosses by a certain number of bars over the i_sadukey line would be nice too but seeing that know squat about coding lol i just have to continue trading manually....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
These users thanked the author nickbyniel1541 for the post:
Antonio

nickbyniel1541 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:04 pm Good day everyone. I've be using the I_sadukey v3 mod alert indicator for some time with pretty good results. I keep a fairly clean chart as you can see below because i don't like too many distractions. So on the chart all i have are the Heiken ashi Alert, I_sadukey and a 50 period ema. Trades are taken once price action has crossed the I_sadukey and the current color is blue for buys and red for sells. I also prefer to take buys only when price action is above the 50 ema and sells are opposite obviously.

chart.png
i_sadukey v3 mod alerts v2.0.mq4

While both the i_sadukey and the heiken ashi has alerts..... i was wondering if it would be possible to create or modify the i_sadukey indicator so that it
1. gives alert when its line has crossed the 50ema and
2. adding a multi-time frame feature to the indicator so that i can see its movement on 4h, daily etc on say the 1h time frame

a EA SYSYEM that activates trades when price action has crosses by a certain number of bars over the i_sadukey line would be nice too but seeing that know squat about coding lol i just have to continue trading manually....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
Added a trend moving average with alerts on sadukey crossing the ma and sadukey color change with mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Antonio, fxchampion

pacois wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:18 amtry
Hello Pacois
Would you happen to know of a TMASlopeTrue indi that do MTF, interpolated as well as NRP? Which not only shows the reading of the higher time frame but the histogram as well? If you know of one, would you kindly point me to where I can find it?

I noticed that you posted "TMA slope true Scalper.mq4" in the post below
viewtopic.php?p=1295381354#p1295381354

Some points in time there is a post that claim "TMA slope true Scalper(1).mq4" [suffixed with a bracket (1)] to be repainting in the following post:
viewtopic.php?p=1295388898#p1295388898
I wonder if they are the same indi.

Thank you very much

Cazz223 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello Pacois
Would you happen to know of a TMASlopeTrue indi that do MTF, interpolated as well as NRP? Which not only shows the reading of the higher time frame but the histogram as well? If you know of one, would you kindly point me to where I can find it?

Some points in time there is a post that claim "TMA slope true Scalper(1).mq4" [suffixed with a bracket (1)] to be repainting in the following post:

Thank you very much
It's the same..i had it twice in my downloads folder so windows renamed it as usual.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Cazz223

Cazz223 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello Pacois

Thank you very much
viewtopic.php?p=1294904968#p1294904968

All TMAs recolor (recount) except from Mladen’s first posts, which he repeatedly mentioned, our coders have repeatedly mentioned, and this question is endless over and over again .... link to the topic about TMA
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
Cazz223
Volente Deo