Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ahhb19 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 pm Hi Mrtool; would you kindly confirm if the following indicator ( Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (mtf) ) does repaint or not and if it can be used as a solid reversal indicator?
Thanks a lot in advance and it is highly appreciated what you are doing to help others. Merry Christmas for you and all members of this forum.
zig zag line repaints.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:20 am

Added the step feature, also made the adaption a little more user controlled kinda like the atr adaptive jurik filter.
Dear Mr Tools,

I take the occasion to wish You, your Family and to the forum for the Holly Days Piece, Joy and Health ...

Regarding the very nice and up grated indicator ... "adaptive step t3 chandes trendscore.ex4" ... i have noticed that the "step" calculation is not functioning ... ???
Could it be possible to have a look with that ... ???
Thank you again for your contribution ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:10 pm
Dear Mr Tools,

I take the occasion to wish You, your Family and to the forum for the Holly Days Piece, Joy and Health ...

Regarding the very nice and up grated indicator ... "adaptive step t3 chandes trendscore.ex4" ... i have noticed that the "step" calculation is not functioning ... ???
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi
As for i testing it,step feature working on few instruments (XAUUSD,USDJPY),not on all
and i found two types of step feature functions within different indicators - simply "step size" and "sensitivity with step size""
may be mrtools would like explain
Plus i like very much mrtools new feature controlled adaptiveness by ATR value
greetings
Attachments

Dimitri wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:10 pm
Dear Mr Tools,

Best Regards
Dimitri
No it is functioning, but it is making a very slight difference in the performance, been going over the code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Dimitri, pipsquirrel