Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:32 am

I have this one it's pretty much the same just a little more optimized code wise.
dear mrtools,
when i try to play with your new fractal bo indi in mtf mode, my MT4 frzzzzz, it eat alot resources, even when i only use frctal bo without other indi.
can you plzz check it, i hope ican update my old fractal bo with your new fractal bo

Vere wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:34 pm

dear mrtools,
when i try to play with your new fractal bo indi in mtf mode, my MT4 frzzzzz, it eat alot resources, even when i only use frctal bo without other indi.
can you plzz check it, i hope ican update my old fractal bo with your new fractal bo
Hi, trying to replicate the problem and can't find anything wrong with the indicator itself, here it is with the mtf input set to daily running on the H1 chart;

Ogee wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:53 pm
Hi, trying to replicate the problem and can't find anything wrong with the indicator itself, here it is with the mtf input set to daily running on the H1 chart;
i also have that indi, the one im using is from viewtopic.php?p=1295399786#p1295399786 , as mrtools say, little more optimized code, so i change the old one with the new one from post above, but got frzzz everytime change TF in mtf mode