NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:46 am
Good day all

i found the attached indicator here in the forums a while back i think i could be mistaken, there seem to appear some signals during live markets that disappear when the chart is refreshed. Can someone kindly have a look at it and see if this issue can be fixed or point me in the direction of a similar/better lwma crossover indi with alerts and arrows?

Thank you
Look for any ma cross indicator in the forum, far as I'm aware LWMA is always included in the ma's to use.

Pips Queek wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:09 am

Have this one.
Thanks Mr Tools, but it seems I'm having the same issue when testing during using the strategy tester. If I test on H1 chart but have the volatility indicator set to D1, if I compare the data provided through strategy tester mode and just applying the indicator on a chart, the bullish and bearish volatility will be different on various dates.

Any idea why?
Thanks
Seems I recall there being some issues with back testing in mtf mode.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:58 pm
Pips Queek wrote:

Thanks Mr Tools, but it seems I'm having the same issue when testing during using the strategy tester. If I test on H1 chart but have the volatility indicator set to D1, if I compare the data provided through strategy tester mode and just applying the indicator on a chart, the bullish and bearish volatility will be different on various dates.

Any idea why?
Thanks
Hi Mr Tools, okay thanks for the clarification, is it possible to fix this error? If not possible do you perhaps have another volatility MTF indicator that's similar?
Thanks

Hello mrtools,

would it be possible to include the sunday exception in this indi?
Right now the sunday is being calculated and when monday comes, the pivot don't change until Tuesday comes. For the daily calculation.
Is it possible to include a exception like that?

Thx.
D.
AllPivots_v5.4 600+.mq4
(80.85 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

pipsquirrel wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:39 pm
Hi mrtools
Tested your "adaptive t3 chandes trendscore" indicator and it showing false signals at some places
expecting those will be removed with step feature,same as step ma types
if possible with mq4 as new year gift
greetings
:sad:
You need to learn how to configure the indicator.
Screenshot_8.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:46 am
pipsquirrel wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:39 pm
Hi mrtools
Tested your "adaptive t3 chandes trendscore" indicator and it showing false signals at some places
expecting those will be removed with step feature,same as step ma types
if possible with mq4 as new year gift
greetings
:sad:
You need to learn how to configure the indicator.
Thanks for big guide and help,any way if mrtools adding step system i expect more benefit

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:58 pm
Pips Queek wrote:

Any idea why?
Thanks
Mr Tools, if the problem is only when back testing takes place, can I still use the indicator if I wanted to to create an EA and this was one of the indicators I wanted to use in the EA?

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

137 Replies 19886 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

137 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”