NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This is quite an excellent indicator. In the display options though, I have been trying to select "Display Dots" but the lines keep showing along with the dots.
Can you have a look at it please and correct the display behaviour?
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 am
talaate wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:37 am

hi mrtools
I am so sorry because of my several requests since last few days, however, I hope you may take a look to this post #6768 https://forex-station.com/vi ... 1295394481
it is about adding MTF to:
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
Added mtf and arrows with the display options.

chris006 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:21 am
This is quite an excellent indicator. In the display options though, I have been trying to select "Display Dots" but the lines keep showing along with the dots.
Can you have a look at it please and correct the display behaviour?
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 am

Added mtf and arrows with the display options.
Hi. Try using Gap for arrow up/down. It is distance between candle and arrow
Dax 15.png

Yes, you could do that, but my point is that if you select "Display dots" then only dots should be shown. If you want both lines and dots to be shown there is another option in the display options just for that.

chris006 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:53 am
Yes, you could do that, but my point is that if you select "Display dots" then only dots should be shown. If you want both lines and dots to be shown there is another option in the display options just for that.
Sorry for my bad understanding, but if I select display dots, so only dots is displayed.
Dax 15.png

@Kvak - thanks for the consideration, however on my MT4 terminal the indicator behaves as I have described - see picture below
and its weird if the same indicator behaves differently on 2 separate MT4 terminals - unless we are using different versions of the indicator which doesn't seem to be the case

EDIT - your version seems to have a slightly different name, it is "step - ehlers" whereas mine is "step ehlers"
optimal tracking filter - display dots selected.jpg

tkhanfx wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:46 am
Good day all

i found the attached indicator here in the forums a while back i think i could be mistaken, there seem to appear some signals during live markets that disappear when the chart is refreshed. Can someone kindly have a look at it and see if this issue can be fixed or point me in the direction of a similar/better lwma crossover indi with alerts and arrows?

Thank you
Look for any ma cross indicator in the forum, far as I'm aware LWMA is always included in the ma's to use.

Pips Queek wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:09 am

Have this one.
Thanks Mr Tools, but it seems I'm having the same issue when testing during using the strategy tester. If I test on H1 chart but have the volatility indicator set to D1, if I compare the data provided through strategy tester mode and just applying the indicator on a chart, the bullish and bearish volatility will be different on various dates.

Any idea why?
Thanks
Seems I recall there being some issues with back testing in mtf mode.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

192 Replies 35950 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

192 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1493 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”