Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

raycharles0403 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:00 am Hi mrtools, can you provide the mql4 file of this indicator? i really curious about how it works and want to study this indicator deeper. it's really interesting. thank you.
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hey Mr Tools,

I have the attached indicators which i downloaded from here,but they dont seem to work correctly in MTF mode when i test them using the strategy tester. my execution chart is the 1hr chart but i also want to use the D1 to see overall direction of volatility, but when i try use these in the strategy tester, its like the indicators get stuck when i apply D1 ??

Maybe you have updated of these two indicators or can see what are wrong with these.

Thanks.

Pips Queek wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 am Hey Mr Tools,

I have the attached indicators which i downloaded from here,but they dont seem to work correctly in MTF mode when i test them using the strategy tester. my execution chart is the 1hr chart but i also want to use the D1 to see overall direction of volatility, but when i try use these in the strategy tester, its like the indicators get stuck when i apply D1 ??

Maybe you have updated of these two indicators or can see what are wrong with these.

Thanks.
Have this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Pips Queek