Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

SHABBA wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:23 am Please kindly modify these indicators to have an arrow on the chart when the first on cross above or below 50 level.
And when the second one cross above or below 0 level.
Thanks.
Added the on chart arrows for the first one and for the second one don't have the source code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, camisa, Cazz223, Jedidiah

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:36 am Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Codes respectively,

If possible, I would like the WPR to have a MA that gives alerts (mainly push notifications) at crosses. This is the best filtering combination I've seen thus far!!!! If one already exist, then I would be grateful if someone can show me...thanks in advance for your response!!!!!!!

P.S. By the way, the pic below is the WPR set at default, with a 10 EMA.
:think:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Antonio
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

raycharles0403 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:00 am Hi mrtools, can you provide the mql4 file of this indicator? i really curious about how it works and want to study this indicator deeper. it's really interesting. thank you.
Hi. yes it is a very good indicator, but please respect the rule in forex-station. If the source code not posted, don't ask for it.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw