Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

arsd wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:51 pm Mr Tools / Mr Mladen - I am using the attached indicator for my trading purpose. How to add time setting?. That is once I attach this indicator I need to get signals only between the time I PREFER to trade. For example If I WANT to trade between morning 9.30 AM to evening 3.30 PM IST (Indian standard time), I SHOULD have the choice to set both timings and the signals generated during this interval only to be taken by EA.

If I straightaway attach the indi then it is taking the last signal of the previous day as the first entry of today.

Please help / advice.

Regards

ARSD
Can not remember ever seeing an indicator using a time filter and not sure if it is possible.

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:11 am

Please test this one.
I think you send the wrong one hehe, But can I humbly request if possible can you add Alert if yellow line or volume reach a specified level EX. (200 and -200 levels.) Thank you for your work, God bless. :)

EDIT: I think it has levels alert built in. Im not sure. push notifcations would do fine hehe. Thanks

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Codes respectively,

If possible, I would like the WPR to have a MA that gives alerts (mainly push notifications) at crosses. This is the best filtering combination I've seen thus far!!!! If one already exist, then I would be grateful if someone can show me...thanks in advance for your response!!!!!!!

P.S. By the way, the pic below is the WPR set at default, with a 10 EMA.