NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mr Tools / Mr Mladen - I am using the attached indicator for my trading purpose. How to add time setting?. That is once I attach this indicator I need to get signals only between the time I PREFER to trade. For example If I WANT to trade between morning 9.30 AM to evening 3.30 PM IST (Indian standard time), I SHOULD have the choice to set both timings and the signals generated during this interval only to be taken by EA.

If I straightaway attach the indi then it is taking the last signal of the previous day as the first entry of today.

Please help / advice.

Regards

ARSD
rsi + ma crosses 1.06 (mtf +alerts + arrows).mq4
(24.99 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 am
Hi Mrtools,

could you please make your Z-score indicator as MTF

viewtopic.php?p=1295380928#p1295380928

Thanks a lot for the kind help :)
Added mtf.
Lovely work as always brother and thank you Daim2574 for the idea :)

In our Daily Downloads screenshot I've added a Moving Average to the subwindow which can help us gauge entries on the 30 minute chart.

The following settings are:

• Z-Score using a 20 period setting
  • Moving Average (Simple) using a 5 period setting
  • Moving Average setting is set to "Previous Indicator's Data"

The settings idea is from an article from 2002 by Veronique Valcu (creator of the Z-Score) which I've attached as a PDF below.

Try these settings and see how they work for you!
Veronica Valcu - Z-Score Indicator.pdf
(137.06 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Jurik Z-Score Indicator Settings Template.zip
(226.69 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Jurik Z-Score indicator for MT4 with added Moving Average settings.png
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

arsd wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Mr Tools / Mr Mladen - I am using the attached indicator for my trading purpose. How to add time setting?. That is once I attach this indicator I need to get signals only between the time I PREFER to trade. For example If I WANT to trade between morning 9.30 AM to evening 3.30 PM IST (Indian standard time), I SHOULD have the choice to set both timings and the signals generated during this interval only to be taken by EA.

If I straightaway attach the indi then it is taking the last signal of the previous day as the first entry of today.

Please help / advice.

Regards

ARSD
Can not remember ever seeing an indicator using a time filter and not sure if it is possible.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

103 Replies 14744 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

103 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”