Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 am Hi Mrtools,

could you please make your Z-score indicator as MTF

viewtopic.php?p=1295380928#p1295380928

Thanks a lot for the kind help :)
Added mtf.

PS: For the settings template used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Jurik Z-Score indicator Crossover Settings Template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Jimmy, kvak, heispark, Jedidiah

euro_rapp wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:58 am I have some idea.

But i need your help. This system is used by an Hedge Fund and i want to rebuilt it. For this i need to use PZ Turtle Indicator which Lopez released the Quellcode for free. It was not decompiled! But the candles should not penetrate the Bollinger Stop. I cant find the line where it tells the BB stop to respect the wicks. A solution would be may to shift the BB stop line to the left.
Hi there,

From what i can judge, you're trying to rebuilt the IAB HFT strategy. A few tried it, came close but in the end it wasn't exactly the same. The original author (Hercules, forgot his last name) kept his trackrec live on myfxbook. All verified with a clean broker. It was that impressive that i decided trying to clone its logic. Came close but not exactly the same. So very curious if you can pull this one of! I will follow your results and keep us posted man!

Loki wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:11 am

Hi there,

From what i can judge, you're trying to rebuilt the IAB HFT strategy. A few tried it, came close but in the end it wasn't exactly the same. The original author (Hercules, forgot his last name) kept his trackrec live on myfxbook. All verified with a clean broker. It was that impressive that i decided trying to clone its logic. Came close but not exactly the same. So very curious if you can pull this one of! I will follow your results and keep us posted man!
I'm close. Results which are shown are to 90% similar.
A friend of mine who is using the original system is helping me with the comparing. But it's bound to his account.
Sometimes I even got trades which the system doesn't got. But now its only an esthetic point. Its working but it doesn't look right to me :D

Mr Tools / Mr Mladen - I am using the attached indicator for my trading purpose. How to add time setting?. That is once I attach this indicator I need to get signals only between the time I PREFER to trade. For example If I WANT to trade between morning 9.30 AM to evening 3.30 PM IST (Indian standard time), I SHOULD have the choice to set both timings and the signals generated during this interval only to be taken by EA.

If I straightaway attach the indi then it is taking the last signal of the previous day as the first entry of today.

Please help / advice.

Regards

ARSD

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am

Added mtf.
Lovely work as always brother and thank you Daim2574 for the idea :)

In our Daily Downloads screenshot I've added a Moving Average to the subwindow which can help us gauge entries on the 30 minute chart.

The following settings are:

• Z-Score using a 20 period setting
  • Moving Average (Simple) using a 5 period setting
  • Moving Average setting is set to "Previous Indicator's Data"

The settings idea is from an article from 2002 by Veronique Valcu (creator of the Z-Score) which I've attached as a PDF below.

Try these settings and see how they work for you!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, Antonio, Sutatong, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance