Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard / all Xard traders ....

Im a little new here and am loving the thread .... massive thanks to Xard for all that he has shared and continues to share !!!!!

I just wanted to confirm that if I have the right idea about how to scalp with the 'XARD-48' template. I know that Xard said that this should be traded from a 4 hour chart but do people think that this scalping option would also work .... e.g.

1) See a downward (1 hour) marker appear on the chart (this gives us a bigger picture feel that price is heading down)
2) Take trades in this direction from the 5 minute chart, once you see the following:
a) TMA channel changing color to down
b) CCI crossing down through the zero line
c) Candle turns pink (as price crosses down through the one step moving average looking line)

From what I can see, this looks like it could really be a really powerful way of trading this template because it uses a higher timeframe market cycle and enters from a lower timeframe confirmation. My only concern is about this approach is whether it is wise to enter so soon after the 1 hour / 15 min markers show up on a 5 minute chart (because I assume that these markers may still be repainting at this early stage). Maybe its better to use a 15 minute chart instead which would give the markers a little more time to cement in place before we place our trades?

Any thoughts or advice about this would be greatly appreciated !!!!!

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DTRCT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:26 pm
Click here: viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295396389#p1295396389

Next Update will be on 25.12.2019
XARD2019-12-15_10-23-39.jpg
Hi Xard,
Now onwards I am going to trade only short-dated Index Futures Options. I will determine stop-loss and TP based on your chart meant for CFD and BUY CALL OR PUT OPTIONS with the pre-determined CFD stoploss level in order not to lose any money more than that and by removing the effect of Binary outcome of losing the stop loss just with one hit. I have found a way to cap my loss and give stoploss amount a few more chances to work without any further investment and thus trade stress-free and with a SET and Forget mind.

All will depend on how Tiger Theta (time decay factor) treats my trade. I think with short-dated options you would be lucky if you can survive for 3 days if the market goes against you. Loss of TIME DECAY is something I have to contend with and the only way is that the trade should result in profit very quickly, preferably on the same day. No Margin Call, No big spread like CFD and no need for leverage. I will plan the trade setup in such a way that I get at least 1000% leverage.
I am quite hopeful your XMas gift will do wonders for all of us.
Back to my methodology.
Example, if I control a contract of Eur 66,000 ( DAX 13200 @euro 5 per point) by paying a Stop Loss level of 66 points (if I were to buy only Futures) by buying Call or Put Option I am getting a leverage of 200 times or 2000 per cent without incurring any borrowing costs or any fear of attracting margin call because by buying I am capping my risk to 66 @5 euro. Besides I will be able to put the trade to work for maximum 3 days if market does not favour me.
But this kind of thinking will force me to go for only high probability trades which can deliver quick or I would say rapid results in an hour or so. Momentum-driven trades only. I will be quite selective. If the trade does not work and if I think the Time decay will take away more than 50% of the value if I persist with the trade, I will exit with whatever value I am left with and look for another time.

This is my XMAS gift to you as well because You will be able to make at least 50,000 per cent a year if you follow your Setups with my options methodology.
Merry Xmas and Happy new year.

For me, looks like Xmas has already begun. Today implemented this methodology so that you can see the result. I am attaching pictures not to boast but to let you know that like you I also believe in sharing our experience. I have nothing to sell.
Attachments
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post (total 3):
Blueman, aaven, DRAXILL

optionhk wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:25 pm
Hi Xard,
Now onwards I am going to trade only short-dated Index Futures Options. I will determine stop-loss and TP based on your chart meant for CFD and BUY CALL OR PUT OPTIONS to cap my loss and trade stress-free at least with a wider tim span of 3 days for the trade to work. Loss of TIME DECAY is something I have to contend with and the only way is that the trade should result in profit very quickly, preferably on the same day. No Margin Call, No big spread like CFD and no need for leverage. I will plan the trade in such a way that I get atleast 1000% leverage.
Example, if I control a contract of Eur 66,000 ( DAX 13200 @euro 5 per point) by paying a Stop Loss level of 66 points (if I were to buy only Futures) by buying Call or Put Option I am getting a leverage of 200 times or 2000 per cent without incurring any borrowing costs or any fear of attracting margin call because by buying I am capping my risk to 66 @5 euro. Besides I will be able to put the trade to work for maximum 3 days if market does not favour me.
But this kind of thinking will force me to go for only high probability trades which can deliver quick or I would say very quick results in an hour or so. Momentum driven trades only. I will be quite selective so as to exploit my use of limited investment amount. If the trade does not work and if I think the Time decay will take away more than 50% of the value if I persist with the trade, I will exit with whatever value I am left with and look for another time.

This is my XMAS gift to you as well because You will be able to make at least 50,000 per cent a year if you follow your Setups with my options methodology.

Today I have decided to implement this methodology and you can see the result. I am attaching pictures not to boast but to let you know that like you I also believe in sharing our experience. I have nothing to sell .

daytrading weekly options put bought.jpeg

daytrading weekly options put sold 25 minutes later.jpeg
Hello,
Thanks for sharing, could you tell us the name of the broker that you trade options with?
Thanks Merry xmas and happy new year

optionhk wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:25 pm
Hi Xard,
Now onwards I am going to trade only short-dated Index Futures Options. I will determine stop-loss and TP based on your chart meant for CFD and BUY CALL OR PUT OPTIONS with the pre-determined CFD stoploss level in order not to lose any money more than that and by removing the effect of Binary outcome of losing the stop loss just with one hit. I have found a way to cap my loss and give stoploss amount a few more chances to work without any further investment and thus trade stress-free and with a SET and Forget mind.

All will depend on how Tiger Theta (time decay factor) treats my trade. I think with short-dated options you would be lucky if you can survive for 3 days if the market goes against you. Loss of TIME DECAY is something I have to contend with and the only way is that the trade should result in profit very quickly, preferably on the same day. No Margin Call, No big spread like CFD and no need for leverage. I will plan the trade setup in such a way that I get at least 1000% leverage.
I am quite hopeful your XMas gift will do wonders for all of us.
Back to my methodology.
But this kind of thinking will force me to go for only high probability trades which can deliver quick or I would say rapid results in an hour or so. Momentum-driven trades only. I will be quite selective. If the trade does not work and if I think the Time decay will take away more than 50% of the value if I persist with the trade, I will exit with whatever value I am left with and look for another time.

For me, looks like Xmas has already begun. Today implemented this methodology so that you can see the result. I am attaching pictures not to boast but to let you know that like you I also believe in sharing our experience. I have nothing to sell.

daytrading weekly options put bought.jpeg

daytrading weekly options put sold 25 minutes later.jpeg
Optionhk

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am also getting to know options slowly. In the screen shot- HSI-is that an option based on Stock Index?
Are you also looking to trade Currency options?

May i also ask, currently what trade set up of Xard are you using.

It's a pity that there aren't many threads on Fx options. Thanks for the hope...

aaven wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Optionhk

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am also getting to know options slowly. In the screen shot- HSI-is that an option based on Stock Index?

It's a pity that there aren't many threads on Fx options. Thanks for the hope...
HSI is an index option. Excellent opportunities are in NIfty options buying. Need discipline and dedication.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
aaven

aaven wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Optionhk

HSI is an index option. Excellent opportunities are in NIfty options buying. Need discipline and dedication.
Xard provides excellent beginner-friendly systems. Wait for his XMas gift.
Xard provides GPS which works with people who are disciplined, have patience and willing to learn and improve. Above all, not to be greedy.

Options Buying and selling is quite a precise trading job and you will need a mentor and at least 1 years of practice on the virtual account.

At the moment, India offers excellent opportunities. In a matter of 9 months, the volume of contracts , running into billions, has surpassed that of the oldest exchange
CME, which introduced Weekly Index options in April 2017.
Just unbelievable!
https://www.marketsmedia.com/global-fut ... n-1h-2019/
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post (total 2):
aaven, DRAXILL

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:56 am Update

Xmas 2019 Edition screenshot for your perusal.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks Xard for bringing us back to the thread again. The less repainting indicators are used the better, As I can see, you are reducing repainting indicators from Xmas gift. Please at time of release, remember to explain to us on how to use the indicators for buy and sell signal decission. For example, I don't know how to use bidratio for buy and sell decission.
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post:
aaven