Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

**UPDATE** So on a live chart, it does look like this is repainting so please ignore this post .... I only tested this out on a 1 minute chart and the lines were appearing to be fine. I did the same testing on a 1 minute chart this morning and again it looked ok ... but then, looking at a higher timeframe chart, I can see that it moves around a little bit within the next 5 - 10 being formed... strange that I woudn't see that on lower timeframes but at least I have my answer

Antonio wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:22 pm

maybe it's him, but I'm not sure
He is looking for the vertex code from tradingview platform.. so that can be converted to mt4.

the author notes from tradingview platform;
Vertex reversal Indicator is a combined oscillator that combines of several indicators : Momentum, Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands , which makes it possible to accurately predict the trend reversal. the calculation of this indicator has been written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame.
the indicator has shown good performance on different markets and can be reliable.

Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, RomanUkraine, Daniel1fx1, Jedidiah
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened