Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sathistrader wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:29 am image_200390.gif
Please I need guppy jurik oscillator alert indicator.. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it..
Have this one.

edit- The one without the mtf, think that is the one you are looking for.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Antonio, sathistrader, Jimmy

Hi Experts and Programming Godz,

I am new to this kind of undertaking and did quite some intense studying on my free time. I decided to enter the world of binary options.
Now, my question to you guys is, is there any known indicator or oscillator whatever, or you make me one if can (advance many many thanks), something that would warn me if the bounce will be further (the ones in circle, refer to pic) or will make a neutral/indecision zone (the ones in rectangle).. or i should consider Supply/Demand?. wait do you have good S/D indicators?
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Made this one, instead of the lines in between the absolute strength changed it to the histogram, just an explanation about the histogram when it's green it kinda confirms the abs, and should reflect on the sw display. Made it to shoe bull when abs bulls > bears and the histo showing green and the opposite for bears. The display will show weak,bull/bears when the histo is gray. Anyway seems to not affect the computer resources to bad.
Thank you so much mrtools, sorry for late aswers

AxelJ wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 am Maybe i will test it this weekend , but why why an indicator gave a good signal , they say repaint ?
Like Jeff said, repainting indicators will show good signals but they aren't real, can mislead and also cause a lot of problems (especially for newer traders who aren't too experienced).

For more information and repainting indicator examples, check this out: What is a repainting indicator?.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance