Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Austin3 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:45 pm If you look at the pictures of the TMA indicator on the Xmas gift, is like the black circles along the bands of the TMA do not repaint and comes out in real time.
If that is true, then this might be the most closest to holy grail, because it shows the continuation and change in trend so elegantly.

Anyway, I still hope those experience traders with this XARD system can share some clear definition of setups.
This system looks so beautiful. And seeing people having great results makes me really wanna learn it.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fireflyk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 am

If that is true, then this might be the most closest to holy grail, because it shows the continuation and change in trend so elegantly.

Anyway, I still hope those experience traders with this XARD system can share some clear definition of setups.
This system looks so beautiful. And seeing people having great results makes me really wanna learn it.
@FireflyK, you are correct, if it true, we will have a system that will be closer to holy grail. But holy grail does not exist and will never exist.