Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hi MR TOOLS Hello everyone I'm sorry for my English, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need your help, I'm using the TMA centered band using an adaptive atr calculation in the bands. The adaptive comes from Perry Kaufman's efficiency ratio to calculate the true adaptive range. , published by MR TOOLS on page 27 of this thread but I do not have the mql4 file. I would like you to modify this version of the TMA in such a way that it calculates the current slope of the price and gives alerts and arrows that only in the current direction of the slope when the price reaches the lower bands or superior . The minimum value for an alert and an arrow when the slope touches the top band is -0.25, and 0.25 when the price touches the lower bands. The alert and the arrow will appear when the first turning candles close, please add the option to change the minimum value of the slope to display alerts and arrows in the parameters. the tma centred bands mtf uses two bands, the same parameters will apply to both bands, one last thing please add an algorithm to display the value of the slope in real time of the tma centred bands mtf with parameters allowing to adjust
 its location on the graph, and also a parameter for ergonomically adjusting the arrows with respect to the candles and also a push notification specifying the timeframe concerned.

For info the values ​​-0.25 and 0.25 me are from the extreme indicator tma infos 40, if it helps, but I think this indicator uses fast tmaline as the basic algorithm. AND I also want to say that I know perfectly well that the tma recalculates and that some arrows will appear in the past, but it is above all the best indicator of extimation to filter the pure price action ......... ... please help me

CORDIALLY triny56 aka linear regression

triny56 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 pm Hi MR TOOLS Hello everyone I'm sorry for my English, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need your help, I'm using the TMA centered band using an adaptive atr calculation in the bands. The adaptive comes from Perry Kaufman's efficiency ratio to calculate the true adaptive range. , published by MR TOOLS on page 27 of this thread but I do not have the mql4 file. I would like you to modify this version of the TMA in such a way that it calculates the current slope of the price and gives alerts and arrows that only in the current direction of the slope when the price reaches the lower bands or superior .
CORDIALLY triny56 aka linear regression
Hi, you are certainly doing a great job, that little Tma experience: from a standstill it is perfect in movement it makes you go crazy..MrTools can help you better.

tatlongtruong wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:56 pm Does it repaint, please?
TMA does not repaint, but it recalculates as explained by Mladen: Does TMA Repaint?

Also if you would like to test for repainting be sure to read this post by member Moey here: How to test for a repainting indicator?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Antonio
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Banzai wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:37 am No more templates. I give you the TMA ATR Channel indicator from ATR Multiplier 1.618 to 3.236.
It has Multi-Time Frame and alerts when the prices hit one of the band in the channel.

For the prices, you get to choose from the basic 7: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.

Not for sale, rent, auction, nor lease
Hi is TMA ATR Channel a repainter? It seems great but I do not know that much about TMA. Any info greatly appreciated, regards Mike.

Hi. I would like to ask a quesion regarding the TMA "True" and TMA 'Centered' Indicator.

I apologize for rehasing a very old topic.

I have read many of Mladen's old posts (including the explaintion at the beginning of this thread) regarding the topic of the TMA 'Centered' Indicator recalculating/repainting.

However, I am a little confused.

Am I correct in understanding that the TMA "True" Indicator (with ATR bands) is simply an LWMA with ATR bands and therefore does not recalculate/repaint?

I have attached the indicator and would be very grateful if MrTools or Mladen, or any of the other professionals, could confirm that it DOES NOT recalculate/repaint.

Thank you kindly.

kam44 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 am Hi. I would like to ask a quesion regarding the TMA "True" and TMA 'Centered' Indicator.

I apologize for rehasing a very old topic.

I have read many of Mladen's old posts (including the explaintion at the beginning of this thread) regarding the topic of the TMA 'Centered' Indicator recalculating/repainting.

However, I am a little confused.

Am I correct in understanding that the TMA "True" Indicator (with ATR bands) is simply an LWMA with ATR bands and therefore does not recalculate/repaint?

I have attached the indicator and would be very grateful if MrTools or Mladen, or any of the other professionals, could confirm that it DOES NOT recalculate/repaint.

Thank you kindly.
No recalculating/repainting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kam44, Antonio, euro_rapp, Marktaylor58

Best time frame: M5
Best session: London

I settle for these indicators:

TMA ATR Channel (default)
viewtopic.php?p=1295394026#p1295394026

Oracle Move - Mod (arrows + alerts + fill)
viewtopic.php?p=1295399290#p1295399290

#SpudFibo: Fibonacci lines of the previous trading day high and low prices
RSI + Bollinger bands 1.02 & lines + alerts + arrow mtf
Wpr t3 (default)

There are two ways to trade:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: by Fibonacci lines

In the following example of GBPJPY, LONG only when TMA is green.

LONG @ Fibo 0.0%; exit @ Fibo 23.6%
LONG @ Fibo 23.6%; exit @ Fibo 38.2%
LONG @ Fibo 38.2%; exit @ Fibo 50%
LONG @ Fibo 50%; exit @ Fibo 61.8%

Or LONG @ Fibo 0.0%; exit @ Fibo 50%
Or LONG @ Fibo 0.0%; exit @ Fibo 61.8%

You trade one level of Fibonacci at a time. Step by step.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B: by the trend of TMA

If TMA is green, then the short term trend is an UPTREND. It’s very short for only a few hours.
Vice versa, if TMA is red, then the short term trend is a DOWNTREND.

In an UPTREND, you go LONG only by following the arrows of Oracle Move indicator and RSI indicator. Also the vertical lines of the RSI indicator.
If there’s a GREEN arrow or a GREEN vertical line and WPR is green, then you go LONG.

Vice versa for a DOWNTREND.
If there’s a RED arrow or a RED vertical line and WPR is red, then you SHORT.
Exit all trades at the end of the day or after New York session closes.

MANDATORY RULES:

When TMA changes color from RED to GREEN, exit all SHORT trades.
Vice versa, when TMA changes color from GREEN to red, exit all LONG trades.
Do NOT SHORT @ Fibo 0%. It could be a bear trap.
Do NOT LONG @ Fibo 100%. It could be a bull trap.

It’s OK to lose $1.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, waiwaibaby, charli